Over 50% of the world spam comes from Russia...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ghost_us, Dec 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Surprise.. ok, maybe not.

Ukraine is in there too. I wonder what a Russian ethics class looks like.

Ethics Class.

Professor: Ok, is it ethical to steal bread from the wealthy to feed your starving family.

Russian: That easy one. You just shoot them in head, then say you found bread with no owner...
  2. If you fry spam with a dash of tabasco sauce it tastes fcuking great.
  3. I get mine from the Asda in town
  4. You get spam by getting the maps the wrong way round. :D :D
  5. Ahhh, eating a whole tin of spam drenched with Tabasco while sitting on the top of my wagon sunbathing on the Canadian prairie, watching a rattlesnake slither by and wondering when our gunner is going to notice its all of three feet away from him...

Spam is the most disgusting thing ever. It's weird the crap you will eat when your on exercise.
  6. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

Spam, cheese and marmite between two lumps of bread. Delicious!
  7. I was once present in a 'Secret Cold War Bunker' when we surveyed the food stocks that were intended to last through until 'recovery'. It was basically Spam. So, it would seem our strategic survival plan relied on something Russia controls. Worrying.

Edited for Malbec induced typos
  8. I cannot stop looking at your avatar
  9. Spam fritters with beans and mash, can't beat it. Especially with a bit of tabasco in the beans.
  10. Our local chippy does spam fritters, I wonder if they are Ruskies ? Maybe its the new Cold war starting, that wall at the back does look a bit too substantial.
  11. Mine comes from the Co-op.

And Nigeria.
  12. http://news.techworld.com/security/11388/russia-becomes-spam-superpower/

13. I always thought Spam was a US food. I actually got a good book for Xmas a couple of years ago '100 Ways to Cook Spam'. Would have been a good pressie if I even liked Spam a little bit but I don't.

The Russians are welcome to all the Spam they can eat!!!
  14. Let's look at it in the more wide context.

15. msr

msr LE