Over 350 additional military personnel deployed in Scottish Covid response

A further 353 Armed Forces personnel will deploy to locations across Scotland as part of the continuing military support to the testing and vaccine delivery programmes.

Continue reading...

RTU'd

War Hero
I read in the news that some in Scotland are now bypassing the awful Scottish Health Service and contacting the English NHS to get covid jabs instead. Are the military going in to respond to this or to protect Ms Sturgeon from the crap service she is giving to the people of Scotland.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I read in the news that some in Scotland are now bypassing the awful Scottish Health Service and contacting the English NHS to get covid jabs instead. Are the military going in to respond to this or to protect Ms Sturgeon from the crap service she is giving to the people of Scotland.
That's a new one on me - got a link to that news you mention?

@Fang_Farrier cant be everywhere. He has to boil wash nurses scrubs to make them even tighter fitting :)

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

As vaccinations are allocated by GP registrations I don't think this is really an option.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
I found a warm damp flannel or in extremis a couple of wet wipes worked well on mine.!

a jet wash was best for some of the nurses I worked with

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ah memories. I used to start my day by being brought a cup of tea in bed and then having to watch a fit young nurse struggle into a tight white starched nurses uniform. It was allways downhill from there !.

@jarrod248 was never, ever, either fit or young

Ah memories. I used to start my day by being brought a cup of tea in bed and then having to watch a fit young nurse struggle into her tight white starched nurses uniform. It was allways downhill from there !.
Edited to remove confusion ( has anyone seen the bottle of mind bleach please?).