Oven Hula Hoops

I'm suffering FNS (Food Nostalgia Syndrome). Does anyone remember the oven potato rings Hula Hoops made around ten years ago. If so does anyone still stock them or does anyone produce a rip off.

Vaughany said:
I'm suffering FNS (Food Nostalgia Syndrome). Does anyone remember the oven potato rings Hula Hoops made around ten years ago. If so does anyone still stock them or does anyone produce a rip off.
That was junk, not food. :x

From which it follows that what you are experiencing is not nostalgia, but arther a delusion thereof.

A mental illness, which compels sufferers to eat rubbish, perhaps?

acl

Old-Salt
Stonker said:

From which it follows that what you are experiencing is not nostalgia, but arther a delusion thereof.

I agree. Get yourself a healthy meal instead. What's next, how to prepare doritos?

acl1981 said:
Stonker said:

I agree. Get yourself a healthy meal instead. What's next, how to prepare doritos?

so neither of you have ever eaten chips, takeaways, coffee, chocolate, tomato ketchup, or anything else of that ilk?

Nowhere in that post was there any indication that the diet was terrible. Everyone is allowed a craving (or spot of nostalgia) now and again......

awa' and boil yur heeds......... :x

acl1981 said:
Stonker said:

Wow. Bore off, you pair of sanctimonious cunts.