Outrageous.......

"However, it now appears that those same soldiers would be willing to take the Brits under their command in future operations within Iraq."
Fcuk that! Willing to take Brits under their command? Well how fcuking gracious of them eh? Where's that 6848?

A suitably entitled article for ARRSE!! and what f*uckin b*sh*t... angry? I could twat a bunch of Paras!! Ok...before all you super-heroes have a go... just one at a time!!

The Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) also said it would ensure that the less experienced UK armed forces 'pull their weight' when it came to peace-keeping duties and training after former President Saddam Hussein's military machine was disbanded
Less experienced? Pull their weight?

Words fail me........

this has got to be a wind-up, or at the very least a Dr8 earning thesis by some spotty-faced Bluppet Researcher with an @sshole the size of a Stetson. Surely the Hoon-fcuk can't seriously have contemplated this.

What the fcuk are our Generals thinking letting the MoD and Gov even consider this.

All Hail Her Majesty! when is the next Glorious Revolution....

TT

Tony Blair stated that UK Forces were ready for a new role in the ravaged country and that coming under foreign, albeit coalition, control would broaden their experience.
Thanks Big Tone - I guess we need the experience after NI, Bos,Kos,SL, GW1,GW2, etc....

Tw*t. And I don't like his wife either. :(

It would appear that this is a bit of a wind up! look at the web address-

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~eeq...iddle East New Iraqi army plans unveiled.htm

Not quite a bbc News Web address is it? :wink:

Look at the links block on the right hand side, such subjects as-

Blair 'sees ideal opportunity'
NAAFI Beer 'probably authentic'
Blair calls British soldiers 'Lazy'
Bush and Blair make love - live webcam!
Iraqi archbishop eats pork

I know the BBC is biased against the Armed forces but even their standards are not that low! :wink:

Methinks eagle has a lot to answer for! :lol:

(the sound of an angry mob clanging pitchforks together!) :evil:

LOL! Got me, what a tw@t :oops:

TT

Eagle has been taken "round the back" by Big Vern and the Lads for a talking to! 8)

Mr Happy

LE
You are a bad bad man. And I like your style...

Another article from site:

Switching a gender
UK PM tried to divert attention from Iraqi arms because he just knows he's an outrageous fibber

Shockin'-wicked-evil is what you are. My throat is still sore, I took such a huge bite!
Muppett, you were right about his missus, and she can't sing worth a f***
either, apparently.

:twisted: