Outraged? Or not because its in the USA?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Dog-faced-soldier, Apr 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For two days now US TV news has been showing camera-phone footage of two teenagers forcing a toddler (allegedly their niece?) to smoke what is alleged to be a cannabis pipe. Whether it is tobacco, cannabis or something else, I ought to be outraged but these days nothing, no matter how sick, surprises me. Should we just introduce a mandatory death penalty for covicted criminals under the age of 20 and cull a whole generation of retards.
  2. Only the mingers,if a dorris is fit with only two braincells she should be kept alive to be used as 'sports-meat'.
  3. It's part of the whole celebrity / you tube culture that seems to permeate the young uns these days (check me out, old git at 33!). Like a mad scramble to get the most shocking (sic) video uploaded to the internet to get the five minutes of fame (read noteriety). Tossers the lot of them, reopen the coal mines and send em down there!
  4. Minus the use of a lift or ropes.
  5. Back on your thread title DFS it doesn't matter if it happens in the UK or the US of A, if it's the latter it's usually just a matter of time. What happens in AMerica inevitably ends up happening here, usually courtesy of some internet fame searching whore or wannabe gangsta homie :roll:
  6. They did at least catch the tenagers responsible. Its a a lad and a girl. The lad is 18 I think and looks the type. Spotty, pasty skin, bad haircut, skinny obvious loser.
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I started to watch it on Liveleak, and stopped after about 4 seconds. I was suitably outraged; so outraged in fact, I wanted to torture them slowly, very, very slowly over a roasting spit and a small camp stove, with various implements to drag it out and keep them conscious throughout the process, which I had envisaged would take many months.

Outraged enough?
  8. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Depends what we think of your footage when you post it on YouTube :wink:
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

If only - can't afford a flight to the states at the moment.
  10. No worries Biped, just claim you're an islamic terrorist, you'll get a free flight out there, sorted! :)

Okay, so it may be destination Gitmo, can't think of everything can I?
  11. What can I say? Compared to walking into your school tooled up for mass slaughter, this seems pretty small beer. The kid was genetically predestined to be a retard anyway. Not like a bit of pre-nursery blow would make a difference.
  12. Things like this have always happened, it's just that now we have the internet crap like this finds it's way into everyones living room.