Outraged! Im Disgusted And Moderately Fuming.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by threaders_vm, Nov 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Soldiers face disciplinary action for wearing Poppy like a glove.

Two soldiers face disciplinary action for wearing Arrse member Poppy like a skin tight glove as part of a Remembrance Sunday tribute.

Ptes Bob "The Nob" Frenulum and Peter "Button Mushroom" Glans , soldiers at 123 Chip Shop Battalion based in Bishop's Helmet, have
    been warned they are in breach of Queen's Regulations because they were seen to be fisting Poppy while performing a march past in front of the town's mayor, Councillor Ted Nugent.

Traditionally the battalion has paid for a wreath to be laid on the monument at Bishop's Helmet Remembrance service held at St John's Gardens by uniformed soldiers.

Councillor Nugent, who was visibly shaken by the ordeal said " I'm visibly shaken. I observed two soldiers wearing what I thought was a fur lined bearskin on their hands. When they marched closer I realised I was wrong and it was in fact a middle aged woman with a clout like a rip in a bear trapper's hat. I'm outraged!"

Rip In A Fur Trapper's Hat

2. I put fuming in the title because I couldn't spell "fucking"

3. Your on a roll :)

4. I'm outraged! Let's start a campaign to introduce "fisting" on parades.

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Let's also start an 'OUTRAGED' thread where all matters of a sh!t-gripping nature are discussed, with a free reign to vent one's spleen. Something along the lines of The Sun.

6. I'm outraged that I don't have anything to be outraged about

7. What do you think Arrse is?

8. R.I.P Outrage. I never knew you but you'll never be forgotten

9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Exactly my point! Your ARRSE is outrageous, vile, abused and disgusting.

10. A site where whores like yourself come to cruise for squaddie cock.

11. Have I been missing out ?, I'm going to cancel my subscription to face party now. If there are women like that here already it's win win :wink:

12. Don't flatter yourself !!

13. Zip it fatty.

14. I am at a total loss, not sure whether I should give a fukc or not, this dilemma not only has me confused but also I’m getting concerned the country will be divided and we will end up in a civil war (shirts against skins)

15. I gave a fcuk once, back in the early 70's. My mate 'Two Dicks' was in the MRS having black nasty residue removed from his eyebrows after the squadon photo, and he said "S*****, do you give a fcuk", and I replied "yes mate", but I wasn't really listening.