outrage!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grumblegrunt, Nov 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 2
  2. I would hardly call 19 complaints "a barrage".

3. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Why is it that whenever I see that Bellingham woman (OXO ad etc) doing that clothing ad and she gives it the bedroom eyes look I get all moist at the tip?

4. Grumblegrunt

its mumsnet so it'll be in prime ministers questions so he doesn't have to answer any proper questions.

5. Does anyone have the Full HD 1080p version of this advert. Just for scientific comparison purposes, of course.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Though if they think that is "skimpy" they really ought to look at the length of the skirts worn by the children who attend Malbank school in Nantwich...

7. Spot on. My daughters both attended Malbank and i couldn't believe how some of the girls were allowed to get away with some of the skirts they wore.

8. No, sorry I don't. But I do understand your request. Regards, Jimmy.

9. Oh no! Look at the really attractive girl who can pull-off a mini skirt. We can't possibly allow this to go on... because we're jealous fucks and our husbands don't love us anymore because we're fat wenches who sit on the internet all day, bleating on about how all men are cunts! They'll never feel the pain of childbirth! Blah blah blah...

Anyway, that Mumsnet needs bringing down before it becomes the British version of the "Tea Party." Difference between a mum and a pitbull? Pitbulls go batshit for a valid reason.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Are you still local?

11. I've just had a look on that mumsnet, it seems that the desire to be 'outraged' exists even there. I wonder whar type of walts they 'out' there?

Anyhow, the ad, nothing wrong with it, it makes me want to buy whatever it is she's selling. And it makes me want to watch it again, and again.

12. Grumblegrunt

bugger I was up there the other week. I shall have to ride up there in order to be outraged.

13. The headmistress looks like she'd be worth a punt as well.

14. And the girl's outfits are even more distracting!

15. Frankly it's a website full of disgruntled harridans.
    From looking through a little bit of it the vast majority of the posters there are just there for a bit of chat and support with other mums.
    Then there's the core group of them that has the idea that just because they squeezed out a chav shit then that gives them some right to stand as moral guardians of everything in the UK, if not the world. And because some pussy MPs pay them some attention it gives them the idea that they can do anything.
    When they were discussed here a couple of months ago some of their more vocal pathetic creatures came over to have a look at our cheerful little site and went waddling back telling stories of all the disgusting evil soldiers on ARRSE who make fun of people. They wanted to start a media campaign to have ARRSE shut down, I saw a couple of posters on there saying things along the lines of "Don't these idiots know how much political power we have here on Mumsnet?" And even trying to give the idea that they have a direct phoneline to the PM, HM and all the Gods.
    Deluded bitches

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber

• Like Like x 1