Outrage

They are the cause of all the problems in Germany and Europe, the economic crisis, the middle east and much more. Something should be done about them Jews.

They are the cause of all the problems in Germany and Europe, the economic crisis, the middle east and much more. Something should be done about them Jews.
I agree. They are also responsible for the death of Jeezus, the high crime rate in victorian London, the huge amounts of speed cameras littering our roads, my milk going off, why my dog keeps taking up so much space on the bed, homelessness, the failing education standards and the illegal immigration problem... Probably.

Something SHOULD be done. Why has nobody thought of this before?

Germany’s Bundestag passed its new registration law in just 57 seconds – as deputies rushed off to watch the national side play football against Italy. But it could undermine Germans’ right to privacy for years to come.

Now, every single time a German moves to a new home, and gives the local authorities his address (as he is legally obliged to) as long as he does not explicitly forbid them from doing so, the authorities are allowed to sell his personal data to third parties.
My God, this is just like something UK PLC would do, just with no hope of England winning the match.