OUTRAGE: Police Officer violenty assaults member of the public with wheelie bin

Sorry for the cut and paste but I believe its necessary to get this story out there. I hope this officer is dealt with robustly for this clear assault by his bosses, Professional Standards Department, IPCC, ACPO, The Press, The Court of Human Rights, God and Pte Mike Golden.

30 riot police tackle machete-wielding man with wheelie bin in Brockley | Mail Online

*Joking aside tips the hat to the old bill who were busy dealing with a coded bomb threat on the same day hence the lack of taser/armed/public order officers*

ah the joys of brockley, what a fucking shithole

The Rozzers should have shot the twat.
its being reported in the local press hes been detained at the ladywell unit, the local secure mental health unit

The mail are in for it now.

They called him 'pot bellied' and 'balding'

the disgrace of it

The bin is already having "sad faced" photos taken for his interview with The Guardian tomorrow and the officer has been suspended for taking it without the owners consent.

Sorry for the cut and paste but I believe its necessary to get this story out there. I hope this officer is dealt with robustly for this clear assault by his bosses, Professional Standards Department, IPCC, ACPO, The Press, The Court of Human Rights, God and Pte Mike Golden.

30 riot police tackle machete-wielding man with wheelie bin in Brockley | Mail Online
HMOF, are you insane or what? If somebody attacked me with a machete I'd throw the contents of my kitchen at them and that includes the fridge!! It's called self-preservation!!! By the way was the "wheelie bin" hurt the the kerfuffle? If it was I hope it gets well soon.

Proof, if any is needed that plod need either:-

a) to be routinely armed
b) have more armed response
c) at least everyone have taser.

That moonbarker could have seriously injured several of those plod.

I also like the Daily Wail describing what are obviously divisional GPD types as riot police because someone found a shield in the back of the van. I would have run the twat over with a police car.

The guys videoing it sound like a pair of fucktards. Well done Dibble, though I think Seagulls idea of running the bastard over would have been safest all round for Police/Public. Fuck his "Oooman rites innit".

Proof, if any is needed that plod need either:-

a) to be routinely armed
b) have more armed response
c) at least everyone have taser.

That moonbarker could have seriously injured several of those plod.

I also like the Daily Wail describing what are obviously divisional GPD types as riot police because someone found a shield in the back of the van. I would have run the twat over with a police car.
had it confirmed via a text they were level3 borough based officers, trojan and uniform were requested and the bigredbutton(c) was pushed however it seems it was just a case of response times from central london