OUTRAGE: Police Officer violenty assaults member of the public with wheelie bin

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Closet_Jibber, May 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sorry for the cut and paste but I believe its necessary to get this story out there. I hope this officer is dealt with robustly for this clear assault by his bosses, Professional Standards Department, IPCC, ACPO, The Press, The Court of Human Rights, God and Pte Mike Golden.

30 riot police tackle machete-wielding man with wheelie bin in Brockley | Mail Online

*Joking aside tips the hat to the old bill who were busy dealing with a coded bomb threat on the same day hence the lack of taser/armed/public order officers*
  2. ah the joys of brockley, what a fucking shithole
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Was that it?

That aside, I used to live 5 mins from there :)
  4. The Rozzers should have shot the twat.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Nobody thinks about the bin, it must be traumatised!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. its being reported in the local press hes been detained at the ladywell unit, the local secure mental health unit
    • Like Like x 2
  7. The mail are in for it now.

They called him 'pot bellied' and 'balding'

the disgrace of it
  8. fuck can someone check its not me thats been detained
    • Like Like x 3
  9. The bin is already having "sad faced" photos taken for his interview with The Guardian tomorrow and the officer has been suspended for taking it without the owners consent.
  10. Crofton Park perhaps?

Fooking hell......I've got rellies round those parts, looks like he could be one of ours on my mothers side.
  11. I hate brockley, in fact I don't like many of the Brassicas.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Hither Green
  13. 35 coppers? What were they, the fashion police? I hope the wheelie bin got his shirt as a reward...
    • Like Like x 1
  14. HMOF, are you insane or what? If somebody attacked me with a machete I'd throw the contents of my kitchen at them and that includes the fridge!! It's called self-preservation!!! By the way was the "wheelie bin" hurt the the kerfuffle? If it was I hope it gets well soon.