Outrage over Lush ad campaign as cosmetics firm claims police are 'paid to lie'

Completely false. The Police are TRAINED to lie. They are paid to be useless corrupt ineffective imbeciles

Completely false. The Police are TRAINED to lie. They are paid to be useless corrupt ineffective imbeciles

Awww bless what did they "fit you up" for?
1011057_c04d13d3.jpg

ugly

LE
Lush are a bunch of vegan *******, nothing more needs saying!

ugly

LE
I know a woman who works for plod in the control room, she got all bent up over the ad. Frankly if the LACS supporters lose more customers I would be happy!

Looks like Lush will be featured in the next season of Line of Duty

A cosmetics company has sparked outrage over an ad campaign that claims police have been "paid to lie".

Lush said it was raising awareness of what it calls the "ongoing undercover policing scandal".

Well fancy that, now we know the police are going at least above and beyond their pay grade to become MI6 spies, give me a few extra I'd tell people whatever they wanted to hear

View attachment 336636
I've never heard of them. Which just proves there's no such thing as bad publicity.

Trilby

Clanker
Book Reviewer
It has certainly generated a lot of traffic to their Facebook page - possibly the intention. On the other hand, presumably their Star rating was slightly higher than the 1.4 out of 5 at which it currently sits, before the campaign began...