OUTRAGE @MajorlyProfound is missing

[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]In the NYT [/FONT]Fans Worry After Pakistan Twitter Star Goes Off Line[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]
[/FONT][FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]
Some samples:
[/FONT]If someone asks you "Are you a Shia?" The correct answer is "Look there!! That guy is an Ahmedi!! "
My idea: Market Pakistan as a destination for extreme adventure. Adrenaline junkies can come & pretend to be Shia or Ahmedi for a week.

If Economists were Terrorists, equivalent of "Harvard trained Economist" would be "Pakistan trained Terrorist" #Branding #Quality
[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]...
[/FONT]My summary Negotiating with the US: Pakistan offers new drone-use mechanism – The Express Tribune If US has any information about terrorists, they should tell Pakistan so they can be moved to a safer place[FONT=georgia, times new roman, times, serif]
From here.[/FONT]

More here.
They spent $1.5 Billion for transporting a car from Earth to Mars but refuse to pay $5000 for transporting NATO trucks #StingyAmreekis
Why wasnt Pakistani experience in dangerous missions, like driving NATO truck from Krachi to Kandahar, utilized for dangerous Mars mission?
OUTRAGED but not sure about what.
Friendly advice to US from experience. Please to not piss off the Sikhs.
Main thrust of CNN's coverage seems to be that if only shooters had known these weren't Muslims this terrible tragedy could've been averted.
There should be a right to own RPG to protect oneself from consequences of right to own guns.
China banning fasting by Muslims highlights! the numerous indignities faced by Palestinians in Israel. BOYCOTT ISRAEL!!!
Pakistan's geostrategic importance of being near Afghanistan has been oversold. Time we sold geostrategic importance of being near Iran.
Why isnt Media highlighting the fact that the Batman movie shooter was NOT a Pakistani? #BiasedWesternMedia #AntiPakistanMedia
While we agree that Pakistanis commit visa fraud, British are also responsible for it since they dont catch all fraudsters. #TeetLikeSherry
OUTRAGE ABOUT PLIGHT OF MUSLIMS IN BAHRAIN!!! ... err... I meant Burma. Okay to kill them in Bahrain. Please to volunteer as security guards
Pakistan-Burma relationship should be strengthened and made meaningful. Time to send terrorists to Burma.
If Britain does not apologise for the fake visa allegashun, Pakistan will claim that China Olympics was better.
Shot put is too heavy. If it is size and shape of a grenade, our sportsmen would be unbeatable.

^ Twitter would immediately go into petition overdrive.

Which would have the sum total of cock-all, just like Facebook campaigns. Except for allowing the simple minded to pretend they have meaning and impact in the real world.

First I've heard of him, but I do like the cut of his jib.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.