OUTRAGE!!! Cannot speak English? Then do one

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by armchair_jihad, Mar 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In full

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1162957/Asian-postmaster-takes-immigration-stand-banning-customers-speak-English.html

2. This guy gets my vote, wonder what the PC wallahs will make of this one.

"Ah he's a racist"

"But wait, he's not white, he can't be racist!"

*heads explode*

3. Good lad.

4. Fair comment

5. Good on him. The first bit of good news in this murky area for years.

6. I want to buy a post office and ban women in trousers. And men who use moisturisor.

When they have to walk to the newsagent next door to buy a book of stamps, they'll soon smarten their ideas up.

7. Well done that man.

When in the States last year, a Yank summed up the mentality we should have:-
    "It doesn't matter if you're not born here, or your parents weren't born here. You LIVE here. It doesn't matter if you're black, brown, yellow or white. As long as you bleed Red, White, & Blue. You are an American & should behave like one."

Edited for having a mongs memory

8. Awaiting the influx back into this country of overweight bright red f uckwits who despite living in their host countries for aeons shout loudly and point a lot, and simply expect other people to understand English, whilst buying their copy of the Sun, and rushing back to their villa to eat a roast dinner and watch eastenders repeats.

Typical "daily hate" story and shame on all of you for f ucking pandering to this xenophobic shite.

9. On an otherwise wnak day that has cheered me right up.

10. But I am xenophobic, everybody here keeps telling me so.
    Maybe I am, I might just like being so

11. Faggot

12. Seconded. :roll:

Good drills, that postie. :D

13. My bold.

Whats a musical instrument played by Sir Patrick Moore got to do with it?

14. Pity everyone who comes to this Country doesn't have the same attitude, cheered me right up this post!

15. Mr Kumarasiri, 40, said he had banned about half a dozen customers from Sneinton Boulevard Post Office in Nottingham.
    'Some of them say, "You are not British,"' he said. 'I keep telling them, "Don't come here or I am not going to help you."

If they cannot speak English,how did this happen?