OUTRAGE!!! Cannot speak English? Then do one

Asian postmaster takes immigration stand by banning customers who can't speak English

An Asian postmaster has provoked the ire of race equality campaigners by banning customers from his branch who cannot speak English.

Deva Kumarasiri claims all immigrants in Britain should learn the language so they can communicate properly with others here and embrace British culture.

'If you come to Britain you have got to speak English,' said the father-of-two, who moved here himself 18 years ago.

'I am from a different country but when I came here I became British. My job is to give a service. I cannot give a service if they cannot tell me what they want.'

Mr Kumarasiri, 40, said he had banned about half a dozen customers from Sneinton Boulevard Post Office in Nottingham.

'Some of them say, "You are not British,"' he said. 'I keep telling them, "Don't come here or I am not going to help you."

Mr Kumarasiri, of Carlton, Nottingham is campaigning for people of all races to feel proud about being British and has started a website, www.britishnessforever.co.uk.

Mr Kumarasiri, who helped raise thousands of pounds after the tsunami hit his native Sri Lanka, said people there were proud to be associated with Britain because of the country's former days as part of the British Empire.

'Still we have the pride that Britain left behind,' he said. 'The laws are still there, the schools are still there. The kids have courtesy. They have discipline.

'Here all that is gone. Let's bring back all this.
In full

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-stand-banning-customers-speak-English.html

This guy gets my vote, wonder what the PC wallahs will make of this one.

"Ah he's a racist"

"But wait, he's not white, he can't be racist!"

*heads explode*

B

BambiBasher

I want to buy a post office and ban women in trousers. And men who use moisturisor.

When they have to walk to the newsagent next door to buy a book of stamps, they'll soon smarten their ideas up.

Well done that man.

When in the States last year, a Yank summed up the mentality we should have:-
"It doesn't matter if you're not born here, or your parents weren't born here. You LIVE here. It doesn't matter if you're black, brown, yellow or white. As long as you bleed Red, White, & Blue. You are an American & should behave like one."

Edited for having a mongs memory

Awaiting the influx back into this country of overweight bright red f uckwits who despite living in their host countries for aeons shout loudly and point a lot, and simply expect other people to understand English, whilst buying their copy of the Sun, and rushing back to their villa to eat a roast dinner and watch eastenders repeats.

Typical "daily hate" story and shame on all of you for f ucking pandering to this xenophobic shite.

shortfuse said:
Typical "daily hate" story and shame on all of you for f ucking pandering to this xenophobic shite.
Faggot

armchair_jihad said:
shortfuse said:
Faggot
Seconded. :roll:

Good drills, that postie. :D

Mr Kumarasiri, 40, said he had banned about half a dozen customers from Sneinton Boulevard Post Office in Nottingham.
'Some of them say, "You are not British,"' he said. 'I keep telling them, "Don't come here or I am not going to help you."

If they cannot speak English,how did this happen?

vvaannmmaann said:

If they cannot speak English,how did this happen?
Hand waving towards the door while shouting, my local Indian owned cornershop used to do it to me when ever I rolled in p1ssed. Bless him he always knew when I had had too much.

trowel said:
Thomothehun said:
Pity everyone who comes to this Country doesn't have the same attitude, cheered me right up this post!
Sorry Jock, didn't understand a word of that.
Say Again! Didn't quite catch that, Say it Again!

shortfuse said:
Awaiting the influx back into this country of overweight bright red f uckwits who despite living in their host countries for aeons shout loudly and point a lot, and simply expect other people to understand English, whilst buying their copy of the Sun, and rushing back to their villa to eat a roast dinner and watch eastenders repeats.

I started to count the instances of mindless, prejudiced, hypocritical stereotyping in that mercifully brief paragraph - and found ten - before realising that its author would neither recognise the irony nor care.