Outrage bus (twat having a go at the Gurkhas)

FFS he's a Canadian, what the F doe's he know

Oh, you're back, great. :roll:

Moved to Scotland attended Art College in Glasgow
You might ask him why he doesn't know the proper name of the Glasgow School of Art, what with it having been called that since 1853 and all.

As the old lady from Chewin' the Fat was wont to say, "I smell shite!"

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ord_Sgt said:
Oh, you're back, great. :roll:
Will you do something about your fucking sig please? I am sure internet hypnosis is against the law and I may report you, weirdo.

scottishcammy said:
This isn't the first time this waste of a skin has made similar comments, and I invite you to join the forum concerned and get stuck into this *ock:

Website

Come on chaps, there's a turd who needs slapped!!!

Why?

Do you need us to fight your battles? Do you think a few members from here can change his mind? Surely everyone is allowed a differing opinion, regardless of how retarded it is.

Also, apparently all armed forces personal are simply in the Army because they are too stupid to do anything else.
At least he's right in that assumption.

quick to the apathy bus, someone, somewhere on the internet has said something that I don't agree with.

theoriginalphantom said:
quick to the apathy bus, someone, somewhere on the internet has said something that I don't agree with.
You first..I cant be bothered to move.And while you're out,pick up a slab of wifebeater,there's a good chap.

gawanga said:
I never trust anything shorter than me.
Contributing a lot as usual then. Really, no one gives a fcuk how many posts you have...

gawanga said:
Ord_Sgt said:
gawanga said:
I never trust anything shorter than me.
Contributing a lot as usual then. Really, no one gives a fcuk how many posts you have...
oh you've got a boobs avatar, that's clever. It's like a video. wow.
You're funny, the boobs thing is like, so new... c0ck. :roll:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
scottishcammy said:
This isn't the first time this waste of a skin has made similar comments, and I invite you to join the forum concerned and get stuck into this *ock:

Website

Come on chaps, there's a turd who needs slapped!!!

Why?

Do you need us to fight your battles? Do you think a few members from here can change his mind? Surely everyone is allowed a differing opinion, regardless of how retarded it is.

Also, apparently all armed forces personal are simply in the Army because they are too stupid to do anything else.
At least he's right in that assumption.
It's like conspiraloon threads, the people that trigger the hatred need a slapping so that others realise what a load of sh1te they're sprouting