Outrage as Dutch MPbrands idiot a coward

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by BuggerAll, Feb 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

There is general outrage as Dutch MP Geert Widers brands a well known British idiot as a coward for banning him from entering the UK.

Its all very well for a national treasure such as Jezza to refer to the idiot as Scots and one eyed but for a Dutchman to call him a coward is a bit much!

2. The Dutchman is spot on. Cyclops and his henchmen are capitulating to the whims of the Muslim community yet again.

3. Why its true innit,Gordon Brown is a f*cking sh1tbag the whole world knows it.

4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I liked Fitna - said a hell of a lot, without saying much at all.

This guy is dead right about Broon et al.

5. That's another one of these into the coffin of free speech in the UK... :roll: :x

[​IMG]

6. Beat me to it: he's absolutely right. And so was Clarkson. :evil: :x

Now, where did I put that V mask and daggers... :twisted:

7. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

while the self appointed leader of the mob behind the current frothjob (ahmed) seems quite happy to bring over well known anti semites to air their views - which cant be any worse than mr. wilder's can they?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/columnists/guest_contributors/article378140.ece

8. he's jumping on the Clarkson bandwagon to get some air time and attention.

[​IMG]

9. I agree with nearly all opinions expressed here regards our Government's two faced stance on freedom of speech, add to that, A Royal Prince having to go on a " Race Equality Awareness Course " !!! I think I'd best go on it too.!!!!!!!!

10. dutch bloke is an unpleasant git but we let many members of the religion of peace :roll: have there say.

time to get some more copies of the satanic verses

11. You are Lord Ahmed and I claim my £10... :roll:

12. IDIOT

COWARD

INCOMPETENT

INEPT

MALICIOUS

ENVIOUS

INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED

SIMPLY DREADFUL are all accurate, and we do not deserve him!

13. Perhaps we should send Cyclops the VnS leaflet with Moral Courage and Integrity....hell ALL of them underlined

14. Dunno what all the fuss is about.

A shit stirring Cloggie wants to come up here and wind up Muslims, the UK tells him to foxtrot oscar.

Why is he bleating? WTF has his racist film got to do with the UK?

15. If he was a sh1t-stirring Sand-Pikie would ZANU-Labour tell him to Foxtrot Oscar? Or would they drop their panties and bend over, like the good little whores they are? :evil: