Outrage! aka Scottish Independence Round 2

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Can any anybody tell me what the SNPs plan B is for the currency? Non of our resident cyberNats can tell me what I'll be paid in.
I rather suspect these things. I googled deep fried Mars bar but rather suspect this is a deep fried dog turd. As if there's a difference.
deep-fried-mars_2090723b.jpg
Although as they are made south of the border, the import tax will cripple the Jockinese economy even more. If that's possible, which I doubt after wee eck has finished with it.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Reminds me of the English Independence thread, except that lasted more than one day. This thread is a about as active and participated in as the Better Together campaign. Never mind I see you're all back on the main thread having fun. Spooky in this thread, it's like an empty crypt, like something died in here :)

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Reminds me of the English Independence thread, except that lasted more than one day. This thread is a about as active and participated in as the Better Together campaign. Never mind I see you're all back on the main thread having fun. Spooky in this thread, it's like an empty crypt, like something died in here :)

aye its like snp hq in october after the 7th recount