Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outlook down across UK and Europe

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Huh. Just sent an email to my gmail account from outlook, it arrived in seconds.

It's why it's always good to have email accounts across multiple systems, then usually you'll be sending out messages, they won't reply having not seen them, and faced with a deluge of emails when they do get email service should leave you in peace for a bit

It's why it's always good to have email accounts across multiple systems, then usually you'll be sending out messages, they won't reply having not seen them, and faced with a deluge of emails when they do get email service should leave you in peace for a bit
Fingers crossed then. I'm WFH at the moment but will be finishing for the week just before noon. Not had any emails so far yet today, long may it continue.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Huh. Just sent an email to my gmail account from outlook, it arrived in seconds.
Like I said, it was working for me, it stopped. On looking inside I found the system is in trouble.

Like I said, it was working for me, it stopped. On looking inside I found the system is in trouble.
Just had some corporate spam land, so still working here. Unfortunately. No real work has arrived yet though. TF.

Just had some corporate spam land, so still working here. Unfortunately. No real work has arrived yet though. TF.

So this morning on the email reading menu, is spam, spam and spam, or spam spam spam and spam

Monty Python would be amused

So this morning on the email reading menu, is spam, spam and spam, or spam spam spam and spam

Most of what I get on the work email is spam. Straight to the bin unread. Guess what I really fancy right now as well!

Most of what I get on the work email is spam. Straight to the bin unread. Guess what I really fancy right now as well!

Spam fritter.

Screenshot_20201001-104450_Chrome_copy_1080x1352.jpg

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

Funnily enough mine worked until I got to the bottom of the unread inbox mail, then died before I could report all the junk as phishing.

Funnily enough mine worked until I got to the bottom of the unread inbox mail, then died before I could report all the junk as phishing.

Worse for me I read about the Outlook outage on my phone, on my work laptop tried to open outlook and the page frooze, my wifi had dropped on the laptop despite being sat directly across from it

So reconnected the wifi and all good. I didn't check the desktop version of outlook, but the web based one was working for me, so I guess they fixed it quick

My @outlook.com address was on the piss earlier this morning, but it seems to be working now. Doesn't look like any messages have been lost.

Latest Threads