Outlet refusing to give refund

The receipt he was given says he does have a right to return unsuitable goods within 28 days. That's part of the contract Boss made when they sold him the goods.
Unless there's a terms of sale somewhere in the shop or on their website stating end of line or discounted goods are excluded , it`s rarely straightforward , the receipt says sale goods can only be returned within 14 days and it shows a 15% discount so it was a sale item,

Unworn you say ?

1645299845254.png

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
Show them this forum and tell them if they don't give your money back, Stacker will be sent over to start a fight in an empty changing room.
FFS...

Don't pull the pin on the Nuclear option..

Send him to the Kremlin..Mad Vlad will buckle within 15 seconds

You dont have a right to return goods if its a face to face transaction unless the goods are defective , be an adult and know what you want before you buy , if goods are defective the retailer has a chance to repair/rectify/exchange the goods.

You only have a right to return goods without reason if the transaction is a remote sale , ie mail order ,
Read what is explicitly stated on the reciept.

endure

GCM
Unless there's a terms of sale somewhere in the shop or on their website stating end of line or discounted goods are excluded , it`s rarely straightforward , the receipt says sale goods can only be returned within 14 days and it shows a 15% discount so it was a sale item,

Unworn you say ?

View attachment 640921
The receipt also shows that they were purchased on the 10th of February. It's now the 19th so Chugga attempted to return them within the 14 day return period.

15% discount doesn’t mean it was a Sales item. Why are you so intent on faking a Brother over?
It`s not my decision its Hugo`s , I own a retail business and I expect adults to know if they want an item or not if its there in front of them to be inspected, tried on etc , everyone knows no end of clothes buyers take the pi55 and buy something , wear it then return it, 15% off may well be seen as a sale price (which it is as its not the regular price ) if this goes to a small claims court.

Long story, but Hugo Boss are A bunch of the lowest order c*nts.
One of the oldest best London gunmakers are called Boss & Co.
I am not sure which king it was when asked about them but he replied, "The best guns in the world, but too bloody expensive".
Most of the big London and English names, Holland &Holland, James Purdey & sons, Westley Richards ETC.
make most of their money from clothing sales.
Boss & Co were hit with a writ from some very powerful lawyers that stated most assertively that if they so much as even tried to market a pair of socks under the Boss name they would be an*lly shafted until their eyes bled.
Boss & Co have been going for about two hundred years.
The company is still clinging on and still arguably makes the best guns in the world, but the balance sheet could be so much better.
Corporate bullies.
Cause them as much hassle as you can.

Edit to add: They do, do the best T shirts though.

Last edited:
We've all missed a trick here.
Claim you're a black, trans, gay, amputee, asylum seeker and take to Twitter to complain of the oppression you experienced in store

Job jobbed.
I would caution you not to tell them the above as the Germans don’t really have a good reputation dealing with minority’s (don’t mention camping or the war)

endure

GCM
We've all missed a trick here.
Claim you're a black, trans, gay, amputee, asylum seeker and take to Twitter to complain of the oppression you experienced in store

Job jobbed.
On the other hand you could just require them to adhere to their contract...

Troy

LE
Its only the last 4 digits of the CC on it, nothing else with my details
Get there long before they open. Superglue their locks closed, add chains and padlocks as appropriate. Then stick up an official looking sign saying; Closed Down - Ceased Trading.
Remember to seal the back doors and staff entries too so they are completely locked out.

They will sort it out eventually but it will cause them a lot of grief...

Latest Threads