Outlaw [Film]

Anyone seen this yet? Hired it the other night, had Sean Bean playing a para teaming up with a few other random guys and killing off the yob's and druggies that are ruining this country (ironic), Wasn't half bad either.

The film was ok, but I felt It was rushed. I'm a fan of Nick Love who directed, Football Factory/Business, but something was lacking out of this one.

Seemed like to much was going on too quick and they just needed to slow the plot down.

Got to agree with Mag_to_grid on that,
loved The Football Factory & The Business but this was absolute shite, he must have knocked the script up in his lunch hour, Sean Bean must've been thinking "the f**k am I doing here" and Bob Hoskins must be short on the readies to do this.

Outlaw was utter rubbish. I was gobsmacked that it had been allowed to be viewed by the general public. If I'd paid to have seen it, I would've been fuming.

Dead Man's Shoes, however, is the cats knackers.

It was utter toilet. Shame, because you read the script and think a bunch of outlaw's running round killing off the yobs and chavs would be quality.

Is it me or is Danny Dyer the same in every film he's in.....professional cheeky cockney geezer, he more wooden than the Black forest

Saw it tonight on cable, it actually started quite well but went downhill very quickly.

I have a couple of ideas: Midsomer Vigilantes or Miss Marple Baseball-Bats. Quaint English village, the local rapscallions are getting uppity, the WI decides to do something about it...