Outlaw [Film]

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Chap_in_black, Sep 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone seen this yet? Hired it the other night, had Sean Bean playing a para teaming up with a few other random guys and killing off the yob's and druggies that are ruining this country (ironic), Wasn't half bad either.

2. The film was ok, but I felt It was rushed. I'm a fan of Nick Love who directed, Football Factory/Business, but something was lacking out of this one.

Seemed like to much was going on too quick and they just needed to slow the plot down.

3. Sh*te, dont bother. Get dead mans shoes instead if you havent already saw it.

4. Got to agree with Mag_to_grid on that,
    loved The Football Factory & The Business but this was absolute shite, he must have knocked the script up in his lunch hour, Sean Bean must've been thinking "the f**k am I doing here" and Bob Hoskins must be short on the readies to do this.

5. Outlaw was utter rubbish. I was gobsmacked that it had been allowed to be viewed by the general public. If I'd paid to have seen it, I would've been fuming.

Dead Man's Shoes, however, is the cats knackers.

6. Total dogshit film.

7. Out of 10 I would give it 4. Load of rubbish.

8. It was utter toilet. Shame, because you read the script and think a bunch of outlaw's running round killing off the yobs and chavs would be quality.

9. Is it me or is Danny Dyer the same in every film he's in.....professional cheeky cockney geezer, he more wooden than the Black forest

10. You should have taped "KES" and watched that instead,proper film

11. Saw it tonight on cable, it actually started quite well but went downhill very quickly.

I have a couple of ideas: Midsomer Vigilantes or Miss Marple Baseball-Bats. Quaint English village, the local rapscallions are getting uppity, the WI decides to do something about it...