Outing Walts has spread to facebook

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by JJWelsh77, Feb 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So I was browsing through FB and I saw that one of my friends had liked a group called the "Walter Mitty Hunt Community". Is this ARRSE expanding its operations to facebook or is this just a cheap knock off group trying to take all the credit. If it is legitimate would it be profitable for Arrse to lend some of their..."expertise"?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Walter-Mitty-Hunt-Community/220944704702551

2. Really. Dont bother. Do search on tim wade
    All will become clear.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yeah, they're a top group. Go on line now and you can see them hounding a 16 year old who pretends he's a helo pilot. No uniforms, no medals. Nothing I didn't do to impress the birds when I was in. Oh, and also include 'Submarine Captain' and 'Fighter Pilot'.

Fucking Class. Not.

Absolute deluded Walt 'Witchfinder General' Type Bellthronks. Yes.:pissedoff:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Yep, it's true.

Facebook is full of massive bellends who need to get a life just like the ARRSE 'Waltenkommando'.

• Like Like x 3
  5. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

thats nice , aaah wheres me cocoa .

• Like Like x 1
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

"JJWelsh77" "Location - Newcastle.

Fuck off and die in a chip fire before we put your antics up on a big screen in a proper Welsh rugby club. Like we did last time. And the next time you take the name of Newcastle in vain I will post a picture of your leaders twat-rotted French bird. Or one of that fat bloater posing under a bulls arse. With a bulls arse.

Get good or get to fuck.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I'm sorry TheIronDuke, but you must have me confused with someone else here because I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I don't know about a last time since I am new here? :scratch:

8. I call Tim Wade. The one who bullys kids so he can feel better about himself.

9. Section! Stand to! Knock it off you wankers, we're on the move.

10. But, but, but, I've just sat down with my brew.

11. i say,, your a tad upset some of you,,its blommin facebook,, some on there beleave its real life,, now what was it that Winner used to say ? :p

12. You have no idea what TID is talking about?

Geordie Walt.

13. Bugger....you lot have put me off my stride now....I was just sent a piccie on Faceache of a potential Walt who did hostage rescues in Lebanon but I'm not going to show you now as you're all cruel!

14. oh go on..you know you want too

15. In regards to my Twitter quote, I will say I'm not in the Army, I'm currently in the ATC on the Lunior Leaders course, it just so happens that we are organised into sections. Also that quote is from a game I have played that I particulary like so it's harmless. :relax: