Outing Devil_Dog

Recent posts by the one who calls himself Devil_Dog seem to point to a rather disturbed individual. Some of his posts are rather out of this world like the blow-by-blow account of the troubles he has with his wife, mother and mother-in-law.

So I ask, should he be branded a O2 thief as some have suggested?

I say, keep him on. He might be a bullshitter but he is a damn good one!

If anything, he should stay on as a counterpunch to Trip_Wire. :)

Yawn...

Why the fervor to "out" kids? They know they're cnuts and it stands out like a dogs balls to everyone with any sense...

Jupiter_Jones said:
Recent posts by the one who calls himself Devil_Dog seem to point to a rather disturbed individual. Some of his posts are rather out of this world like the blow-by-blow account of the troubles he has with his wife, mother and mother-in-law.

First of all, I did not know there is an organized campaign to discredit my good name and drag it through the mud.

Secondly, I am no "bullshitter" as you so ignorantly called me. I have always stood by my word and have always provided the necessary material to back my every allegation.

Thirdly, me and Trip_Wire get along famously. If I had known him when I was getting married, he would have been the best man at my wedding. I suspect his absence from said ceremony is partly to blame for my current misfortunes.

That said, any attempt to ban me from this forums will result in a backlash from the general public who have consistently sent me messages of support via pm.

This whole affair smacks of a vast right wing conspiracy to tether and muzzle the freedoms of expression that set us apart from the forms of goverments that we all abhor. I suspect Chairborne Haircrew is part of this nefarious conspiracy.

Let freedom ring!!

I don't know whether D_D is schizoid, playing Devil's Advocate or a mechanical clock maintenance operative (wind-up merchant). But I have sussed that he's not what he seems (I think).

Under different circumstances, I'd go along with O2T or troll, but as I don't think either of these truly fits the bill, I'd say leave him alone.

I quite like the reverse psychology in his posts.

Devil_Dog said:
First of all, I did not know there is an organized campaign to discredit my good name and drag it through the mud.

The campaign is run by you, you fucking idiot.

Your posts read like a colouring in book.

The-Lord-Flasheart, I suspect you have issues that transcend your sexual insecurities. Comparing me to a used tampon is no better than me calling you a secret homo wrapped around a s.hit filled blanket of vomit.

Now run home to mommy, you idiot.

Devil_Dog said:
The-Lord-Flasheart, I suspect you have issues that transcend your sexual insecurities. Comparing me to a used tampon is no better than me calling you a secret homo wrapped around a s.hit filled blanket of vomit.

Naaa. I think I'll run home to yours;

My mother- She takes no crap from no one. She has been married thrice. Has no patience for fools and the weak minded. Presumably why she almost gave me up for adoption when I was three. She absolutely dislikes me wife. Once overheard calling her "a product of ignorance and backseat lust," after which she wondered loudly for everybody in the pub to hear something about where was a gun when you really needed it.

She sounds like a right slag. :wink:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Devil_Dog said:

Naaa. I think I'll run home to yours;

My mother- She takes no crap from no one. She has been married thrice. Has no patience for fools and the weak minded. Presumably why she almost gave me up for adoption when I was three. She absolutely dislikes me wife. Once overheard calling her "a product of ignorance and backseat lust," after which she wondered loudly for everybody in the pub to hear something about where was a gun when you really needed it.

She sounds like a right slag. :wink:
DDs mum is in for a crap night, compared to the evening of buggery I gave her last night

taffridge said:
DDs mum is in for a crap night, compared to the evening of buggery I gave her last night

I'll fist her. She likes that by all accounts.

She has a cunt like a hippos foreskin.

(DDs missus used to fist her but they arent on speaking terms anymore)

Jupiter_Jones said:

For entertainment/interesting perspective factor, I'd say give the bloke a chance.

and who the fcuk are you, anyway?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
elnoddo said:
I like his avatar too much for him to have an 02 badge.
Yours turns me on, nag on a minute while I just have a quick chat with the five maidens . . . :twisted:

DD:

I save all my energy for the vast right wing conspiracy...

Sorry, I just don't have the time or the energy for you...

Even thought your avatar is more attractive than Hillary Clinton... :puker: :cyclopsani: :pukel:

Thought this was about the new Armoured Vehicle in service with the U.S.M.C.

Edited out the U.S.M.C. Devil_Dog background as it is full of made up ARRSE! see Expedia for details... Thanks Wingboy for pointing this out... :wink:

Gundulph said:

Some background on the U.S.M.C. nickname of "Devil Dogs"

In World War I, battle-tested, veteran Marines served a central role in the U.S. entry into the conflict. Unlike the U.S. and British armies, the Marine Corps had a deep pool of officers and NCOs with battle experience, and experienced a relatively smaller expansion. Here, the Marines fought their celebrated battle at Belleau Wood, then the largest in the history of the Corps; it created the Marines' reputation in modern history. Rallying under the battle cries of "Retreat? Hell, we just got here!" (Captain Lloyd Williams) and "Come on, you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?" (GySgt. Dan Daly), the Marines drove German forces from the area. While its previous expeditionary experiences had not earned it much acclaim in the Western world, the Marines' fierceness and toughness earned them the respect of the Germans, who rated them of stormtrooper quality.[citation needed] Though Marines and American media reported that Germans had nicknamed them Teufel Hunde as meaning "Devil Dogs," there is no evidence of this in German records and since Teufelshunde would be the proper German phrase, it was possibly American propaganda. Nevertheless, the name stuck.[25] The Corps had entered the war with 511 officers and 13,214 enlisted personnel, and by November 11, 1918 had reached a strength of 2,400 officers and 70,000 men.[26]

Between the World Wars, the Marine Corps was headed by Commandant John A. Lejeune. Under his leadership, the Corps presciently studied and developed amphibious techniques that would be of great use in World War II. Many officers, including Lt. Col. Earl Hancock "Pete" Ellis, foresaw a war in the Pacific with Japan and took preparations for such a conflict. While stationed in China, then-Lt. Col. Victor H. Krulak observed Japanese amphibious techniques in 1937. Through 1941, as the prospect of war grew, the Corps pushed urgently for joint amphibious exercises and acquired amphibious equipment such as the Higgins boat which would prove of great use in the upcoming conflict.[27]

So 3 years of war left the British with no battle experience then?

wingboy said:
Gundulph said:

Some background on the U.S.M.C. nickname of "Devil Dogs"

In World War I, battle-tested, veteran Marines served a central role in the U.S. entry into the conflict. Unlike the U.S. and British armies, the Marine Corps had a deep pool of officers and NCOs with battle experience, and experienced a relatively smaller expansion. Here, the Marines fought their celebrated battle at Belleau Wood, then the largest in the history of the Corps; it created the Marines' reputation in modern history. Rallying under the battle cries of "Retreat? Hell, we just got here!" (Captain Lloyd Williams) and "Come on, you sons of bitches, do you want to live forever?" (GySgt. Dan Daly), the Marines drove German forces from the area. While its previous expeditionary experiences had not earned it much acclaim in the Western world, the Marines' fierceness and toughness earned them the respect of the Germans, who rated them of stormtrooper quality.[citation needed] Though Marines and American media reported that Germans had nicknamed them Teufel Hunde as meaning "Devil Dogs," there is no evidence of this in German records and since Teufelshunde would be the proper German phrase, it was possibly American propaganda. Nevertheless, the name stuck.[25] The Corps had entered the war with 511 officers and 13,214 enlisted personnel, and by November 11, 1918 had reached a strength of 2,400 officers and 70,000 men.[26]

Between the World Wars, the Marine Corps was headed by Commandant John A. Lejeune. Under his leadership, the Corps presciently studied and developed amphibious techniques that would be of great use in World War II. Many officers, including Lt. Col. Earl Hancock "Pete" Ellis, foresaw a war in the Pacific with Japan and took preparations for such a conflict. While stationed in China, then-Lt. Col. Victor H. Krulak observed Japanese amphibious techniques in 1937. Through 1941, as the prospect of war grew, the Corps pushed urgently for joint amphibious exercises and acquired amphibious equipment such as the Higgins boat which would prove of great use in the upcoming conflict.[27]

So 3 years of war left the British with no battle experience then?
Sheiser I didn't notice that obsenity wingboy, will delete the D_D background forthwith! what a load of Expedia cack!

Thanks...

FOund this and wondered why Jupiter Jones was posting from the same IP as Devil Dog.

What an underpant......... agreeing, disagreeing and arguing with himself online...

Latest Threads