Out of the mouths of birds......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RHQ Rug-rat, Dec 20, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was walking through Swansea village on Sunday morning with Mrs Rug-Rat when I stumbled upon a shuttered-up retail outlet with a big neon sign saying Private Shop.

Mrs Rug-rat isn't the most astute of individuals, and asked what was sold in a Private Shop...... I couldn't resist it.......Privates!

Out of the mouth of birds!

Has anyone else got any pearly gems that their women folk have said?

I'm sure there's more than the one daft cnut that I married

2. "OMG! You said it was half the size of something quite small!!"
  3. "Who do you expect to satisfy with a penis that small?"
    Daft cow.
    Myself, of course.
  4. "What do you mean, cock it?"

And, on Sat am, Mrs Stoat filled up the car, & brought it back. She then tells me that the fuel cap cover wouldn't shut, so she kicked it shut. I then asked "was the car locked at the time?", to which she replied "yes". "Well then you've broken it. Congratulations.". "How was I supposed to know you couldn't shut it when the car's locked?"...........
  5. Going to visit a mate at JHQ Rheindahlen some years ago, passing British Military Cemetary when wife asks "what sort of soldiers are buried there then"?

Dead ones of course!! :roll:
  6. Driving past a row of greenhouses in Kenya, someone remarked that the area was famous for its flowers.

Bint replies: "What sort of flowers - the ones you put in a vase or the ones you make bread with"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. When I was demobbed we were moving into a new house my 18 year daughter asked What was behind the wall on the other side of the road. I told her it was a reservoir, her reply "Oh wonder what they keep in there"
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Wow, this must be some kind of record.

A six year old thread brought back to life. Have you been in prison?
  9. and the 'How bone is your missus' thread is better!
  10. No - theres a 7 year old thread on a marine not being shot in the helmet just been resurected
  11. Six posts in six years - that's some sort of record, Shirley.