Out of interest.

Discussion in 'The Training Wing' started by Monster, Nov 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A bit of a random question, but It follows on from a conversation with a mate. Who uses a battery operated shaver In the field Instead of wet shaving, I have always wet shaved.

2. Wow, this is a boring question.

I use my mess tins.

3. Someone who likes carrying a heavier piece of noisy, battery operated kit.

4. I use a battery operated wet shaver.

5. I did not say It was going to be a exciting question, the mate In question seems to think that battery shavers are the way forward

6. I carry a cat to lick off my pre-pubescent facial hair. It also doubles up as a sex aid if the two african children break.

Hope this helps.

7. I use a battery shaver, no batteries in it though, just keep rubbing.

8. Ok I will put my hands up to posting a bit of a mong question, but I was just looking for a bit of back up to prove a point. I did have a laugh though to some of your replies.

9. Sorry to be pedantic......you didn't actually ask a question.

:D

10. i like to shave by sticking my face very very close to the turning rotors of a chinook. Mmmmmmm smoooooth :D

11. if the enemy is close enough to hear an electric razor i think you have bigger problems!

12. Not the enemy, rather the Sgt Maj. is the danger.

I always had my batman shave me while the signaller made breakfast.
    Shave oneself! Really.

13. My mate got round this problem by joining the taliban if he shaves he gets 200 lashes.
    Job jobbed

14. Battery operated razor my old SSM would have thrown it like a hand grenade. This is one Sig that didn't make the tea!