Out numbered

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by StevenPreece, Jan 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today, snowballs hit the bus shelter.

Bloody snow!!!
  2. erm, so did he get thwatted or do the thwatting?
  3. Tremendous story.
  4. He did the thatting. He hit one of the lads right in the mush with a can of red bull. LOL :twisted:

5. Did he grow wings?
  6. Im so proud. Well done.
  7. Iam 34, I was on the footpath on the other side of the road to a 5 chavs and token pitbull, for some reason chavs thought it would be a great time to lob snowballs at me. I then confronted the chavs by gripping the ring leader, a bit of argy bargy ensued, the chavs saying that Iam out of order and so on. Why am I out of order,I was just walking home, these jobless 19-20 year olds think its great fun to ambush lone people, why am I out of order though, if chavs dont target people they wouldnt be any problem. would they! why cant the tracksuit class just leave us to live our normal working life!
  8. "Something happened to me or someone else tonight or the other night; there was a scuffle/argument and the outcome was hilarious/dramatic/outrageous."

If you could all stick to this template in the future, I think the stories will almost come alive for us.

You dull cunt.
  9. That's enough to get your kid stabbed to death these days. Hardly something you want to encourage, and definitely not something to brag about on here.

I've not read any of your books, but it's not what you'd expect from an ex-marine with a passion for ninjitsu and a life story as interesting and varied as yours. Then again, neither are any of the "I'm a hard man" posts which litter this and every other military forum online.
  10. Just to evoke some debate....

Had the same thing happened in 1960... They would have throw snowballs at you. You would have thrown snowballs back at them. Passers-by, seeing that you were outnumbered would have joined in on your side until your side outnumbered them etc...

You would have carried on home and not even mentioned it to the wife - or if you did, you'd have a smile on your face.

Tempus fugit and all that.
  11. yes I agree snowball fights are great fun, but when I did get home and took my 4x4 out for some fun, I passed the same group of chavs lobbing snowballs into tesco. ie at oap's struggling with shopping due to harsh conditions. 20 year old tracksuit chavs as apposed to humoured kids is a different kettle of fish.
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Wow. How does that work? I did the best I could by mine. I tried to impart what little knowlege I had gained. Then I said "On you go. Its a hard fuking world and if you ever come to me for backup I will twat you. Because you have got yourself into a situation where you need backup. Which means you have fucked up. Just say you are sorry. That usually works"

I love them. But I never worried about them. They worry about me a bit. Its the price they pay for having a Dad.
  13. Thanks for sharing. I feel so enlightend to know the above that I was able to pass an impacted stool. Thanks, man, you board the sh!t of of me with this.