Our Savior Tony

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by in_the_cheapseats, Feb 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Is anyone else watching Bliar:The Inside Story?

Why the fcuk is the BBC putting on this utterly ass kissing piece of junk? So far it looks like justification for sainthood by documentary.

Edited to add: on BBC2
  2. yes and i'm fuming!!!!!! :pissedoff:
  3. Personally i'd rather gouge my own eyes out with a blunt serving spoon , than watch ANYTHING that in anyway gives the Glorious Leader anything in the way of publicity
    It's all a ploy to make him and Frog gob more public friendly ,
    for when Pa Broon finally gets the nerve up to stab him in the back and try and take over power
    Tinfoil hat firmly tied under chin awaiting the Range rovers to come and take me away
  4. I'm just checking to see if I am in North Korea
  5. The clip with parkinson is testament to how Bliar is a true politician!! How the fcuk can he blame God for being a stupid Cnut!!!!!!!
  6. The clip with parkinson is testament to how Bliar is a true politician!! How the fcuk can he blame God for being a stupid Cnut!!!!!!!
  7. You're not but if this lot are allowed to carry on the way they are you'll begin to wish you were!
  8. The head of the BBC is about to get a peerage for this drivel. Its so obvious this cu*t is worried about his legasy. :frustrated:
  9. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Thank Christ that is over. I haven't watched anything quite as sycophantic in a long long time.

The BBC is a neutral and non partisan organisation? After this cr@p I can't say that with a straight face.

I would love to hear why a sitting PM is allowed to justify his actions without recourse to even a semblance of alternative views.

Someone from the BBC - please please justify yourself :pissedoff:
  10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

BBC - Bliar's Bullshit Corporation.

Nuff said.
  11. Utterly disgusting! What happened to this country?
  12. Glad I didn't watch it now or I would probably be forking out for a new telly!
  13. Blair and the Labour party?
  14. Didn't watch it - I have genuine difficulty seeing or listening to politicians like that. Rather like the little portrait of G Adams which the BBC put on local TV this evening, with a grinning, sycophantic wee pygmy interviewing him on the trot. If Blair was being fawned over then I think I'd have been sick if I'd seen it.

But these things aren't broadcast randomly. There was a reason for it, and a reason for the slant on the man and his politics. That's the worrying thing.
  15. Wife said "....and people still ask me why we're emigrating"