Our next big mobilisation

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Dr_Evil, Apr 21, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. All this election malarkey has pushed great matters of state out of the headlines and filled them instead with nonsense about one lot promising to spend 39.99% of our money on shoyte rather than 40.01%, and people having babies.

This means that we haven't had "where are we going next?" as a topic for weeks.

So, when Blair gets back in, where are we all off to and when?
  2. See this report bottom right of main ARRC page

BFBS REPORTS-Video, 11 Feb
    ARRC Afghan Mission - Dur 3.00

ARRC Afghan Mission
  3. Its a dump can't we go somewhere nicer? like St Tropez.
  4. msr

msr LE

Rumour has it that no TA Signals are required....

5. I suppose it's too much to ask that TA sigs are not required, ever?

Disband the lot and make them re-trade into a decent corp?

Only joking before you start. We need someone to do radio stag because I'm b*ggered if I'm gonna do it! :lol:
  6. Yeah, yeah. We had the ARRC thing a while ago.

I was hoping for France. I really was.
  7. Haven't heard that one before. Was all set for it!!!!
    Are 19Bde going aswell??
  8. The regulars have managed have had the ok to form two more signal regiments recently - so why do you need to TA part?
  9. with the way cuts are going it will have to be local - it's about time Canvey Island got it!
  10. Curse those confounded Canvey Islanders and their wicked, wicked ways!

Let's rock!
  11. What about strenghtening our grip on Rockall Island?

I think each of the parties should announce a country they intend to invade if they make it to power and then put it to the public/forces to decide where we're going next. Labour could take Iran, Conservatives go for Zim, Lib Dems... Jersey?

Monster raving loony party would probably win hands down as we all decide we want to spend our holidays by invading the Moon or such like.

Democratic Warfare at it's finest.
  12. Burma seems to have used weapons of mass destruction.Anyone up for a reinactment of the admin box ?NO me neither :lol: . though the karen were on our side so at least blair could claim someone wanted us to go in and osd in bangkok would be more fun than kuwait . :wink:
  13. Yeah! Let's do Burma! The R&R will be ladyboytastic!
  14. I was in Ibiza recently...full of WMD it was......