Our illustrious corps on Facebook!

There's a big FcUK Corps badge and the cheeser still can't get the mottos right!!! I reckon that's Mnemonic outed!!!

Two Words Gentlemen. USELESS STABS. (I know technically STAB is an accronim, therefore it is five words however...........)

Morew to the point can you all explain why you could see the page and not be directed to the login screen? All members are we? You big timing losers.

Can anyone describe the contents of the page as I can't get on the site.

Cheers.

Alaarm! said:
Two Words Gentlemen. USELESS STABS. (I know technically STAB is an accronim, therefore it is five words however...........)
Alaarm whilst agreeing with your setiments regarding these individuals, none are or have been within the last 15 years to my knowledge been members of TA Int Corps nor do I think looking at them any other TA Unit.

Perhaps telling people that AOSB is in Newbury rather than Westbury will misdirect all but the cleverest applicants.

OK, Fair one. In that case they must be Walts and / or civvies.

rebel_with_a_cause said:
Alaarm! said:
Alaarm whilst agreeing with your setiments regarding these individuals, none are or have been within the last 15 years to my knowledge been members of TA Int Corps nor do I think looking at them any other TA Unit.
So they're walts then!? I fcuking hope so. 8O

Helloooooooooooo!! Is anyone gonna bother describing whats on the pages?

Wench3000 said:
Can anyone describe the contents of the page as I can't get on the site.

Cheers.
Hear hear!

Best I could manage by simple cut and paste, I'm sorry but this is the extent of my computer abilities.

The Intelligence Corps - British ArmyGlobal
Information
Group Info Name: The Intelligence Corps - British Army
Type: Organizations - General
Description: "Manui Dat Cognito Vires" - Knowledge Gives Strength to the Arm
Contact Info Email: mcfusion14@aol.com

Photos
Displaying 1 photo.See All

Videos
No one has uploaded any videos.
Posted Items
No one has posted any items.
Discussion Board
Displaying 1 discussion topic.See AllThe Special Reconnaissance Regiment2 posts by 2 people. Updated on Aug 1, 2007 at 7:25 AM.
Members
This group has 8 members.See All
Graham Wallis Matthew Raj Kris Harbour Daniel Biddle Robin Harries Kimberley Peterson

The Wall
Displaying 6 wall posts.See All
Matthew Raj (no network) wrote
at 4:36pm on August 11th, 2007
Selection for the Int Corps is not easy. Once you have passed your BARB test and Recruit Selection Board at Pirbright, or perhaps the Regular Commissions Board in Newbury if you wish to become an Officer, you will progress to visiting Chicksands, Bedfordshire. This is the Defense Intelligence and Security Centre where most of the Intelligence stuff goes on! You must pass a series of tests in order to be found suitable for the Intelligence Corps. You are monitored continuously. Having a degree does not make you suitable necessarily. Your language capabilities are tested.
Message - Report

Robin Harries (Bristol) wrote
at 10:09pm on August 8th, 2007
Sorry to be a bore, but I'm interested in joining the corps and I was wondering if anyone would mind telling me a bit about it? I graduated (with a 1st) last year and I've been working in publishing. It's okay, but I find the 9 to 5 a bit pedestrian and the military lifestyle has always attracted me.

The nature of intelligence work really interests me as well; I had been considering the RAF but I've heard bad things. I'm in Bristol, would it be worth my while joining 3 MI Bn in Keynsham for a taster? I assume soldiers in theTA aren't really like Gareth from The Office? I'd appreciate any pointers.
Message - Report

Richard Smith (no network) wrote
at 7:53pm on August 8th, 2007
Major!!! fooking Major, please, Corporal all the way thank you.
Message - Report

Daniel Biddle (London) wrote
at 3:15pm on August 1st, 2007
Am i supposed to do something?
Message - Report

at 12:00am on July 28th, 2007
Former members or keen supporters can discuss the Corps and it's current status or history
Message - Report

Daniel Biddle (London) wrote
at 8:09pm on July 27th, 2007
good group this... loads of members - what is the idea exactly?
Message - Report

View Discussion Board
Join this Group
Officers
Richard Smith (no network)
Major
Daniel Biddle (London)
Lieutenant
Emmanuel Bosah (Kingston University)
Corporal
Matthew Raj (no network)
Colonel
Related Groups
Former Bishop Wand Students
Just for Fun - Totally Random
Pro-Test - Supporting Animal Research
Organizations - Political Organizations
Elmlea Junior School
Student Groups - General
Wantage Hall
Student Groups - Dorms & Residences

Group Type
This is an open group. Anyone can join and invite others to join.
Admins
Matthew Raj (no network) (creator)
Report Group
Facebook © 2007 AboutDevelopersJobsAdvertisersPollsTermsPrivacyHelp

rebel_with_a_cause said:
at 4:36pm on August 11th, 2007
Selection for the Int Corps is not easy. Once you have passed your BARB test and Recruit Selection Board at Pirbright, or perhaps the Regular Commissions Board in Newbury if you wish to become an Officer, you will progress to visiting Chicksands, Bedfordshire. This is the Defense Intelligence and Security Centre where most of the Intelligence stuff goes on! You must pass a series of tests in order to be found suitable for the Intelligence Corps. You are monitored continuously. Having a degree does not make you suitable necessarily. Your language capabilities are tested.
Message - Report
Well give him the benefit of the doubt for "Newbury" nothing untrue there really, although he's spelt defence with an S!! Aaaaaargh! That gets right on my pecs!

The thing is if he's a serving member of the Int Corps I'd look at the bloke sideways if hes on Facebook. That throwing PERSEC to the wind isnt it, just to pull some shameless Facebook sluts! Which lets face it is the only reason most squaddies go on there.