Our French allies

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Bad CO, Mar 7, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

2. Does this government, desperately trying to be as bad as the last government, not realise that we British go to war AGAINST France, or to save them from the Germans.

I am ashamed I voted for Cameron in the Tory Party leadership election; I am ashamed I voted Tory at the General Election.

How can we pour billions into the corrupt European Union and instead destroy what the disgusting Labour government left of our Armed Forces?

3. Some of us did try to warn people!

4. There was no alternative though, so Cameron and the Condems it was. I have no problem with the cuts, I just thank god labour are out of power.

5. 07-03-2003 15:40

Crikey another one back from the dead.

6. It's a post from 2003 people, nothing to get upset about. It's probably not even a true story as I have heard this story (variously) attributed to the Secretary of State Colin Powell, or Condoleeza Rice or Dr. Henry Kissinger, or (god forbid) Hillary Clinton. "You could have heard a pin drop"

7. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Plus anyone who actually said that should visit France and see the flowers on the graves of Allied soldiers that the local French put out all year round - maybe then they'd be ashamed of themselves using such a cheap comment to gain political support for a squalid little war they dreamt up for oil and made a total cock up in the process.

8. Meh. If Rhodesia had been a French colony, Mugabe would have been dead 30 years ago.