Our favourite mother now on Facebook

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Heywood_Jablowme, Apr 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I did snigger at this

Tracey Ross I would be interested to hear what the troop's, who had to carry her have to say.

Lachie MacNeil They'd have fucked backs if they carried that fat cow !

2. There is some quality stuff on ther, but the racist comments are not going to help if she appeals! It will justify her standing on the racial discrimation and that is not on.

3. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=119252668084928&ref=nf#!/group.php?gid=109175272452613&v=wall&ref=search

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=119252668084928&ref=nf#!/group.php?gid=109239192448036&ref=search&sid=645781653.1035791635..1

And two more :D

4. She is probably on the phone right now to some lawyer about sueing facebook.
    I think the entire country knows that she was not racially discriminated against by the MOD, what people now personally say about her is another matter.

5. I agree Stacker, but all it takes is the journo's and savvy lawyers to hold it up as indicative of the mindset in the armed forces.

Personally I hope she burns in hell, or failing that of a drug overdose in a bedsit somewhere!

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

And she's deleted them!
    Apparently,reading some of the older post's,she's leaving the UK & f*cking off back home!

9Which could be he undoing as watching UK Border Force 2 on Sky,is'nt the laws on a persone leaving the country with more than a grand in cash?..

7. Oh, I so fucking hope so!

8. No, there is nothing to prevent the carrying of large sums of cash. It is however enormously unwise; firstly because of the risk of theft, and secondly because the UK authorities can and do investigate when they find large amounts in cash (which I'd bulky and therefore readily visible). This is under anti-money-laundering regulations. There are guidelines on what sum is considers inherently suspicious, but with provision gor instant confiscation of any sum the officer thinks is inadequately explained (plus possibility of further action against the person).

I think that the publicity means she would not have any difficulty in explaining the origin of cash. But anyone with a brain would use other means of transfer.

9. Dont be silly, she will want to get stopped and questioned, then she can sue for discrimination again.

10. It's done using the Proceeds of Crime Act and the prescribed sum is currently £1000. As you say, she'd have no problem explaining why she had that much cash and a quick search on the interweb would soon confirm her story. Why people travel with huge amounts of cash though has always been beyond me!

11. If the airline take her BMI into account as excess baggage she's gonna need more than 17 grand to pay for it.

12. I would say to her. "If anyone makes a racist comment about you, give them a slap..I'll hold your monkey for you."

13. heres a comment from somone called bill adams! ""I'd like to stick my boot six laceholes up her jacksie and kick her right back to Africa or wherever else she comes from""

his profile foto shows him in WW2 uniform!!

14. My excuse was I never read the sign above this particular door. :oops: :oops: