OUR FAVOURITE COUGHING MAJOR GETS BUSTED - AGAIN!

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by chimera, Apr 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

2. Good luck to him for clouting a scrote! Well done that man, we need more of it. Still, if you put yourself in the public eye you are going to get a reaction every now and then.

3. Hurrah for the Corps! :salut:

4. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

5. He's was the old OC of my Squadron. My NCO who was posted where I am as a sapper had him, he said he was a bit of ****.

6. never saw that in the papers :D :D :D :D

7. He has done wrong in the past, but he seems to want to make amends by leading the way with a new "Slap a Scrote," policy!! HUZZAH i say!
    Mr. Cameron i hope you're paying attention!

F_G

8. So did Fcuking Hiroshiro. Scrote or not, a cnut slapping a cnut is still a CNUT!!!

9. if he clipped one of my kids round the ear i would knock his fecking teeth down his throat. :x :x :x :x

that's my job. :D :D :D :D

10. What a disgcrace to the Corp that man is!!! :x

He only pushed him against the wall when he should have nutted him to the ground then followed in with a few surgical punts to the head. Feckin wuss!! :wink:

11. i think he would need to get the nod from his doris for that.

she wears the strides in that hosehold. :x :wink: :x :wink:

12. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Oh, the quality sort of chap you get in Field rank in the Royal Army ...

[coat, taxi, helmet .... ;-) ]

13. His performance on Radio 5 at lunchtime was pretty terrible, although he was never likely to get too intense an interview from Richard Bacon, formerly of Blue Peter apology fame. It might have helped Ingram's arguement, if he had the slightest clue as to what he'd been charged with, the sequence of events, that kinda stuff.

Whilst I don't have any problem with the "twat a hoody" initiative, it does appear that Ingram seems little blessed with Sapper Initiative. Charles, if you're reading, the bywords are "no-witnesses" - as anybody who's duly stood before the courts will tell you.

Top Marks though to Richard Bacon, who signed off the interview with the words; "...that was Major General Charles Ingram..." 'nuff said!

14. Pull up a sand bag, seams to the rear.

I had the unfortunate experience of having to deal with him at a BGT in STC, (before the coughing fits and insurance fraud)
    He came across from UK and sat around with his sychophantic junior orficers giving it pontificating big licks as to how far behind we were in the "Art of War" compared to his HQ near Bristol.
    I interupted the conversation as I had give the Engr Ops brief to his syndicate, he told me to "bugger orf beck into my filthy shellscrape as he hadn't finished his chin wag with the cheps"

I was fukin fumin and walked away, I was shortly called into the control room by the Engr OC of the BGT and a certain Armd Offr who used to be my 2ic (he was the CO of 22 later on).
    These two were listening to what he was saying to these fkers over the mike in the booth (bet you didn't know they could do that eh ?) and we rewrote the scenario there and then.
    Needless to say we run the c&nt ragged for 36 hours with every Engr tasking you can think of.

The man is an arrogant twat and I feel sorry for anyone who had to serve with him.
    I recognised him on millionaire but I wasn't surprised when he was caught out cheating, thats what he has done throughout his sordid life and he can't see the difference from honesty and swindling.

He obviously failed upwards and by the time he made major no one would challenge him.

It was a sad day for the Corps when they recruited him, even more embarrassing when they promoted him.

Rant over

Rant over

15. Nice one MacSapper, I also knew the tw@t when he was a Capt in 31AES. Total tool then as well.