Our favourite Bizzie

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Feb 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. It says something when a jury would rather believe a scumbag than an upstanding member of HM Police Service.
  3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

He is out in 3 months anyway having served 15 months.

Two juries - both found him guilty - and he is still going to appeal? Clutching at straws, imo.

Whilst he is going to get the hump from the Police (finally) I wouldn't worry about the shit. He will, no doubt, be brought in to the fold by some poor misguided PC fool, as a spokesman about the inequalities and racist tendencies of the Met.
  4. Rest assured that this excuse for a human being will bounce back and continue to enjoy living the high life off money "earned" through his perceived victimisation. He has made a career out of racial descrimination and will continue to do so. The latest Guilty verdict and prison sentence are merely inconveniences along the way. Unfortunately, he retains enough friends in high places to retake his place on the altar of victimhood at the earliest opportunity.
    I smell a Sharon Shoesmith type compensation claim in the not too distant future, earned off the back of a legal "technicality". Makes me want to vomit.
    • Like Like x 3

5. Really?
  6. Usually I'd agree, but in this case the correct result was reached at last.

7. Yes. A bit like argumentative Welshmen. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I really don't believe that will happen. The Met are getting a grip at last following years of 'PC' activity. The ongoing Levenson enquiry highlighted the musical chair acts of particular PR personalities and their associated career police officer colleagues activities. That, and the rioting in Tottenham have conspired to sharpen up their act. Dizaei is so last year, despite what he believes. Some of his mates in the Black Police Officers Association now consider him a pariah as he has unintentionally brought a few of these members under further scrutiny and which as a result could lead them to join him in the nick as well.

Besides his pecadillo for turning up in public restaurants in uniform, this con felt that 'out of bound areas' didn't apply to him and was regularly seen around the Iranian Embassy. I look forward to his release in a few months time to see him re-arrested in connection with other ongoing matters. One down, more to go.
  9. Perhaps he would find happiness an a Police Commisioner back in Iran, I'm sure his behavior would be acceptable there.
  10. Not in the Met, maybe. But I'm certain he'll make a name for himself within the discrimination industry. Probably as a professional victim.
  11. Wonder if he'll get another kicking and covered in shit again now he's back inside.........One can hope.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

twice at that!
  13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Ordinarilly I'm with Sean Connery in the Hill where killing the screw backfires on them! In this case I'd pay to watch hime be humiliated inside nick!
    Perhaps he is going to be near a fellow arrsser so we will find out soon enough!
  14. Doubtless, there's a book in the offing. The plot will be along the lines of young man makes good despite the odds; becomes Labour Party's pin up police man; works dilligently for the ethnic minority in policing matters; thwarted from becoming Chief of Met Police due to some misunderstanding.
    Don't trouble to find the words 'integrity' or 'honour' in the book's glossary and words such as 'chancer' 'wide-boy' 'philanderer' 'perjurer' 'scammer' will be air-brushed enough to pervert the usual understanding of them.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. And again...