Our Community Development Worker, want to go on my mil exped

Can she ? can she as a civil servant go on my mil exped ?
she is not an instructor, so can t take her that way
but should she be allowed/eligible to go ?
If she works with you and is part of your unit then why shouldnt she be allowed and of course providing hse is up to what you going to do!

New Posts

Latest Threads