OUR BOYS SHOULD RELEASE THE TONY CHRISTIE CD /DVD

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by yannie, May 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HI EVERYONE,
    IT WOULD BE SO COOL , IF OUR BOYS RELEASED THE VIDEO THEY MADE OF TONY CHRISTIE SONG.

, BUT I AM SURE THERE IS LOTS OF UK PEOPLE WHO BUY THE CD/DVD TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THE Army Benevolent Fund AND ALSO SAFETY GEAR FOR OUR TROOPS FLAX JACKETS ETC . OUR TROOP`S SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT .

KINDEST REGARDS

YANNIE

2. Army benevelant Fund perhaps. Once copyright etc sorted, would it be worth it though?

3. Would be an excellent fundraiser BUT the problem being this video is availble all over the internet for free so would it be fincially viable to sell it? I got sent a copy on cdr within days of the infamous email but hell, I'd chuck a few quid to the Ben Fund no probs.

Now if the lads concerned were to do a world tour performing their hit ..... I'm sure they'd go down a storm at Glastonbury :lol:

Vik xxx

4. So have this DVD ever been released for people to buy.
    Because I know there lots of people who would buy this but do not have a computer to see it.
    Also I prefer it to the crazy frog tone.

5. I would definately buy it and I think many more people would too even if they had down loaded it off the internet.

6. you sad sad indevidual.

dam im being baited again.

7. sorry i forgott the issu at hand saddly i have not yet seen the song by the army.

so i would probably pay

8. there is a post on the arrse that will direct you to the site
    ask one of the mods they will advise you