"Our Boys face missiles stolen from Gaddafi"

Our Boys face missiles stolen from Gaddafi | The Sun |News|Politics

THOUSANDS of missiles stolen from Colonel Gaddafi's arms stash are being smuggled into Afghanistan to target Brit chopper pilots.

The surface to air weapons were sold on to al-Qaeda and Taliban insurgents after the Libyan regime collapsed.

Intelligence chiefs say it is only a matter of time before a Nato chopper is attacked by one in Helmand
Outrageous! Who would have though that helping an Islamist insurgency overthrow a heavily armed dictator would end like this? This is the sort of thing absolutely no one anywhere could have foreseen.

No real surprise is it? A lot of the rebels are Islamist types or Arab Del Boys......so of course are going to sell captured weapons for a quick buck or for the cause (the Islamic cause). Helping the Lybian rebellion will come back to haunt us in more ways then one.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Thank you Mr Cameron.

Who would have thought as we were flogging those weapons to third world despots, that they would end up one day using them to attack our boys?
Shocked is what I am.

ugly

LE
Come on its almost as good as the facebook campaign to stop call me dave from flogging arms to the Israelis. I responded with why cant the Israelis defend themselves? No reasonable answer and then I added the procurement to show the Issies how!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Iraq (Op TELIC) 4
E Lonely Hearts 13
1 The Intelligence Cell 15