Our American Cousins

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BIPOLAR77, Jul 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So we bomb the shit out of the country on a regular basis and no-one really cares, but a pilot sings a song and there's uproar?

• Like Like x 7
  2. yes well done for getting the jist of the story

3. I am outraged.

4. Yankee pilots kill scumbag while they are singing. Who cares.......other than the dripping left wing do gooders.

5. hmm maybe their past exploits of urinating on the dead and posing with body parts, burning quorans, ignighted Kabul up like fire works night, do you not think their actions may cause another round of bombings? especially with new supply corridors opening up?

6. its because he was off key and didnt time it for the punchline.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Because if this video hadn't been released there wouldn't be any bombs?

8. I'm not that outraged.

9. An escalation of bombings, do try to think, this isnt the NAAFI

Perhaps the US has another Bradley Manning in their midst?

10. Do you honestly think anyone in Afghanistan will give a shit about this? On the grand scale of things we've done in Afghanistan inbetween invading, killing a hell of a lot of people, dropping large bombs on them etc, where do you really think that a pilot singing an old country song will rate for the tiny number of Afghans who will actually see this video?

• Like Like x 1
  11. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Why wasn't he singing something more appropriate like Queen's 'Another One Bites The Dust'?

If he timed it right it could really work.

• Like Like x 1
  12. You are right this is not the NAFFI so when you post something serious rather than a pointless faux-outrage threat you might get a serious answer.

No I don't think they have another B.M. in their midst. I think someone published this video because they think it is funny. They are correct.

13. No but it will serve to recruit more extremists, generate more hatred and perhaps be the catalyst in an already volatile situation.