OUOTC

I will be along to Oxford OTC shortly.

Know anyone in the RAC troop?

Oh ok then don't worry, just wanted to say hi to the blokey who got thrown in onto our boat. I think he could be seen as a bit of a traitor as he ended up winning a few prizes, just not with oxford :D he he

join the gun troop you wasters you all know its the way, more bang for your buck!

Orifice mate, not being funny, but you need to stop hi-jacking every other OTC's thread.
That's all I'm saying on the matter, as anything more will turn into another ULOTC dominated argument.

[/quote]im oxford otc as of last week....just had my medical on sat and passed it so im now an actual cadet! woo![/quote]

Welcome Danger_monkey, which recruit platoon are you in?
Don't post your platoon staff on here but pm me and i can give you the lowdown on them!

P_M

Well fellas OUOTC BUOTC and EUOTC are all at the same camp on SPTA in two weeks time so we will see who last longest in the bar. See you all there.
ET

i think there must be about 4 or 5 of us oxford types on here. Guns rule, everything else sucks. apart from the REME, they fix my gun when i break it, and my pinz.....

I remember that one. us exeter lot out-drank you posh cnuts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But we all know exeter can't play rugby :D

Just a quick thanks for Oxford for putting up with me for all of 2 minutes on the REME weekend, i'm sure we'd have had to lot of fun together.

On another point, why didn't Oxford and Cambridge whip the fcuk out of the rest of us at the Boat Races? :twisted:

well, they were being represented by their REME troops! try KGVI instead, theres much more competition there.... oh i forgot, your not a gunner :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K OTC and ACF 13
ollyblobf OTC and ACF 1
P OTC and ACF 1