OUOTC at Pirbright this weekend

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by Bravo_Bravo, Feb 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Big student hair and HM Uniform really do not mix, and if you are dim enough to be in the cookhouse with seven puddings between three of you then you can expect to get picked up.

Not impressed.

2. Did an otc chick turn down your sweaty advances? I only ask as you seem to have a real chip on your shoulder about the otc. Congratulations on picking someone up because of their hair though, I imagine they now respect you as a real soooper dooper soldier.

3. They were picked up on it, and bollockings were administered. Do you regularly whinge about individual mistakes you see in a training facility on public internet forums?

4. hello students.

:D

5. Don't be such an old fogey, high standards are so last century.

The're only the adult wing of the CCF anyway, and if you really want an early heart attack you should see that organisation's turn out.

6. Wrong. Not a student and not a member of the otc.

I do find your constant attempts to put down the otc tedious and boring attempts to try and make yourself feel like a big boy.

7. Just the facts.

Don't like it? Phone the Samaritans.

8. Well BB, I think you abusing the OTC for being a shower of slack idle layabouts is both necessary and humorous. Officer material my big fat hairy arrse.

Oh, and for the clearly confused out there the CCF is a youth organisation with a military ethos kept going by willing volunteers, so treating them like the reat of the Army is not always appropriate. The OTC is part of the Army, that's a big boys and girls organisation for anyone that's not clear on the concept.

9. Dull stab pr'ck.

10. Thank you OOTS.

Two questions for the Green Man, who finds my comments irksome:

- Do OTC have an exemption from Dress Regs - in particular, are they allowed to have gargantuan hair when in uniform?
    - Are the OTC allowed to steal food?

11. Not often I agree with B_B, but on this occasion I do, or I would if he'd called all the OTC simpering fools in green prancing around in their unironed ill-fitting uniform with their horse resembling female counterparts. I'd almost fervently agree if he'd also stated that they were, as an organisation, a complete waste of money and resources and they should all be beaten within an inch of their long-haired worthless lives.

12. So am I.

But not as dull as you, it would seem, being named after a computer language:

"About Ubuntu
    Ubuntu is a community developed, Linux-based operating system that is perfect for laptops, desktops and servers. It contains all the applications you need - a web browser, presentation, document and spreadsheet software, instant messaging and much more."

13. I bow to your strict adherence of dress regs and desire to enforce them at every opportunity. Equally I am impressed that you are keen to save the army money by monitoring people's food intake. You should get a medal.

I'd put a pretty accurate guess on the real reason that you said anything to them was because you have a chip on your shoulder about the otc and will use any opportunity to put them down. And then you decided you had to post on here to tell everybody about it why exactly?

14. Glad to see your google skills are up to date. Perhaps you could google "Tour of duty" and see what pops up.

15. I'm surprised that the bean stealing students didn't nick that too. One chip equates to a meal for 10 hungry spongers of the state.