Oumuamua : Is it a space ship , or just an odd shaped rock ?

It’s a rocky asteriod.

Anything living ( that we know about) could not survive on a frozen rock spinning at 120,000,00miles and hour . How could they even take a Piss?.

It’s a rocky asteriod.

Anything living ( that we know about) could not survive on a frozen rock spinning at 120,000,00miles and hour . How could they even take a Piss?.
Well i manage to piss ok after 15 pints of Stella, and everything is spinning like fuck as well.

So could all the uncountable geometrical precise snowflakes ( the real ones) that have fallen on earth have been tiny space ships slowly invading us? Wheres me tin foil hat? In answer to Velcros question. No. Its a rock..

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Stand down the Colonial Marines; it just appears to be an unusual chunk of rock.

I suspect there is alien life out there; it's going to be a long and slow process discovering it. 20 years ago, we didn't know if other suns had planets orbiting the; now we know extra-solar systems are pretty common. Give it another 10 years and we might have the technology to detect if any of these planets have atmospheres capable of harbouring life. Then again, one of the robotic probes to Mars might succeed in turning up bacteria.

I think it's unlikely that we'll get a sci-fi style message from the void; instead the evidence for extraterrestrial life will slowly accumulate.

Wordsmith

Looks like a giant frozen turd to me

Ritch

LE
Along with @Wordsmith I reckon there is Alien life out there. We can't be the only ones in the entire universe. There's probably some Alien taxi driver sat in his cab, scratching his balls and looking at the bird on Page Three with seven tits.

crapped out by what?
I don't what to find out, what if it's a distant ancestor of Dianne Abbot so fat it can literally shit asteroids

Seadog

ADC
Looks like a giant frozen turd to me
There was a planet destroying adversary in the original Star Trek that looked rather like a snapped off brown job.

IMG_0991.JPG

If this sort of massive jobby is floating about in space in a couple of centuries hence, the Greens might as well quit.

Along with @Wordsmith I reckon there is Alien life out there. We can't be the only ones in the entire universe. There's probably some Alien taxi driver sat in his cab, scratching his balls and looking at the bird on Page Three with seven tits.
Ahem...three tits...alien birds have three tits...anything else is sick...

It’s a rocky asteriod.

It sounds not dissimilar to having a pee on a minehunter in the Bay of Biscay in a sea-state nine - what you lack in accuracy, you make up in enthusiasm.

Latest Threads