Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by the_guru, Mar 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad one was it as bad as it looked do you know?
  2. I liked the way the stupid fcukers just kept riding around. Bunch of cnuts.
  3. Ouch indeed! How many died in that crash?
  4. ohmy god, that looks serious!

can you find out if it was as bad as it looked?
    don't understand why they kept riding round the guys though :?
  5. yeah would be even better if you looked at the stickies once in a while as well, we don't need continuous threads on 1 Video can we just put them in the one please
  6. i have been CC...
    i've been very good, honest ;)
  7. That looked really nasty! Any news on those injured? I hope nobody died!

8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Well the bloke with his head missing looked in a bad way.
  9. Further Info

The (most) injured track worker was Rob Dages. Yes, he lived. The relevant parts of the story are (lifted from his account and news):

Rob was seriously injured on Saturday, July 7, 2001, when he was struck by a rider in Turn 2 at (New Hampshire International Speedway) Loudon, while clearing the track of a previous incident. Rob's actual injuries are: fractured pelvis and tailbone, bruised ribs (one broken), an impressively ugly gash in the left forearm, an equally scary gash in the head, and lots of bumps and bruises. The other track worker Rick Martin suffered only bruises and scrapes. The rider who hit the two, Rick Currier suffered similar non-fatal injuries.

And apologies to CC for fcuking up your squared away board, I've been away a while and don't tend to read the stickies.