• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ouch.

It looks like a classic case of tank-tipping. One bloke crouches down behind it and the other guy simply pushes it. It sounds unlikely but it just takes the right flick of the wrist. Or was that a dream...?

so how does one of the panzers end up upside down from what "seems" like a straight forward recovery? :? Is it the same two tanks in both pics(i know the c/s indicator says so)??? :?

ref; the 2 pictures they are not the same incident. the second picture was taken on about day 3/4 of the first ever medman with CR2. COMD BATUS was not a happy chappy, especially as 5 mins later one of the other SQN tanks drove its barrel 3 feet into the ground.

magictorch said:
ref; the 2 pictures they are not the same incident. the second picture was taken on about day 3/4 of the first ever medman with CR2. COMD BATUS was not a happy chappy, especially as 5 mins later one of the other SQN tanks drove its barrel 3 feet into the ground.
are you sure? I was on that med man I remember the barrel incident but do not recall the upside down wagon
was it done during recovery?

i have no idea about the upside down tank, i just know that the 2 pictures are different incidents. the 2nd picture(where the 2 collided side into side) was taken on the first CR2 medman and to sepparate them we just drove them away from each other.

It took us bloody ages to ship all them CR2 out to Suffield , two weks on a sodding train. then somebody goes and dings em like that. might as well not have bothered

Latest Threads