OUCH!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pompey, Jan 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My mate just called and I'm half laughing and half crossing my legs.

He got a phone call from another mate who needed his help pretty damn quick, just told him to drive round ASAP!

Upon arrival he found our mate doubled up and in pain and asking be taken to A&E...

Turns out he was having sex with his missus, she was on top, bouncing for all her worth and, yes you guessed it...she came off and came back down straight onto his member; snapping it!

Our poor mate said his dick was at a weird angle and his balls were black and the size of a grapefruit!!!!! OUCH!!!! 8O 8O 8O

2. OMG that's nasty
    RIP his little fella

3. Why didnt he just call an Ambulance, or was he trying to keep quiet about it...now you've posted it on Arrse

4. They can patch that up right? My thoughts are with the man and his pain inflicted genitals.

5. Mate lives in the next block...thinks he wants to keep it quiet.

FCUK THAT! :lol:

6. That sound fcuking painful! I had a no less (to me) painful experience yesterday when I awoke with the usual mornig glory. went to pump the old bilges and help the most excrutiating pain. Turns out my Kidney Stone had reached the end of my old man. It felt like someone had put a drawing pin through my helmet. Luckily I passed it on the next visit. I wouldn't wish Kidney Stones on my worst enemy (well I would actually)

7. don't worry - they can fix it!! Will reduce is sex life to nothing for a while though

8. Please please please

post an update on the situation when you get back from the hospital........

The tears are welling up in my eyes as I type!

9. happened to a mate , exactely the same senario. He dragged himself into the toilet to have a look , peels back his 4 to have a look and fainted with the pain. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :oops: :oops:

10. My wife did that, she had a wean.

11. I didn't take him...my mate that told me about it did. I'll get a sitrep tomorrow.

12. Oops sorry mis-read :oops:
    But you could do your duty to Arrse and get round to casualty with a camera for an update...... 8O

Trying to be sympathetic honestly

13. Apparently he did get footage on the camera phone!! I'll see what I can do (in the name of science and all that!)

14. Happened to a mate of mine in the late 80s, he was out of commission for about 6 weeks, he only spent a few hours with a rod up his Jap's eye and no sex for a few weeks; Apparently it really hurt. (no sh1t?)

He had a recommissioning party for his chopper a month or so later when the spongiform tissue had healed.

15. FCUKbrings a tear to the eye just thinking about is