Ou Est Le YMCA SVP? And should we bring back Empire Builders

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I have recently seen a lot of Frog army wandering about. Thier uniforms are to topic of some discussion, as they wear DPM 'Daisy Duke' hot pants and DPM cowboy hats - looks like they are about to appear in a Vilage People vid...

That said shorts seem to me to be a good idea. The Andrew and the crabs wear them - isn't it about time the British Army brought back Empire Building shorts for barrack dress?

sknn said:
I have recently seen a lot of Frog army wandering about. Thier uniforms are to topic of some discussion, as they wear DPM 'Daisy Duke' hot pants and DPM cowboy hats - looks like they are about to appear in a Vilage People vid...

That said shorts seem to me to be a good idea. The Andrew and the crabs wear them - isn't it about time the British Army brought back Empire Building shorts for barrack dress?

Empire Building shorts, long socks, nobally knees, and pith helmets. My God Glory days :lol:

Great if you want all your totty to run off screaming! Don't mess with what you've got would be my advice, if you care about your 'loin activity'.

Your right the bloody frogs are every where, I passsed two convoys this week each around 10-12 trucks and a couple of Puch/G Wagen FFrs. If this keeps up there will be more frog troops in the UK than british.....err hang on don't tell me they've invaded...

Latest Threads