Otx 2013

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Flash_Eliminator, Jul 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any lucky tw*t manage to miss the longest pregnancy in history and been on one this year?
  2. Seriously, no one on here been to Kenya this year?
  3. Lots of Kenyans have.
  4. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

I chose not to go to the USA, I then chose not to go to Holland, and have pretty much made up my mind that I won't be going to Kenya.

Does that help?
  5. There has already been two Ex African Storm exercises this year, I'm guessing there's a few each year. What are the chances that no one registered to ARRSE has ever been on one?!
  6. My daughter went.

Not sure if that helps any as she was working for an orphange at the time.
  7. You mean you missed out on the chance of being quoted in Soldier Magazine! Wee Ally was much more concise. ;-)

Oh! I went to Kenya ..once. Full of Kenyans.
  8. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

I thought it only fair to let the McMunchkin have his day in the sun!

To be fair, it sounds like they had a cracking trip this year.
  9. It did look a bit better than the usual Leapfest Piss up. (Oh my Liver...twice)
  10. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

I did it the year before, and there were some problems associated with the host unit being over committed which meant some of the training serials fell by the wayside.

Still, parachuting (including C17 with Brazillian jumpmasters!), ranges, beer and lap dancing bars can't be all bad!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. They must have found a midget lap dancer for Ally ;-)
  12. Vaccinations have to be done in the local Doc's surgery, but the nurses there must be on commission as they're telling me I need all kinds of Vaccs, all at a charge. Apart from Yellow fever what do I need to have?
  13. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Whatever it tell you on your JIs.
  14. I know some blokes who are doing Morocco.
  15. Is Morocco the waiter in the mess?