• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Otter thread - locked and holed.

I thought we did this last year?

[video=youtube;KGbuM0mT_kk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGbuM0mT_kk[/video]

Considering that you were giving the otter 'what for' up the 'pocket' with that broom handle your shots were very steady.
Impressive.

Mind you, I imagined your voice would be a lot higher in pitch.

What I want to know is WTF did Ottery St. Mary do to get a name like that?
"The town takes its name from the River Otter on which it stands, the river taking its name from the animal. The 'St Mary' element refers to the fact that the town belonged to the church of St Mary in Rouen in 1086." Glad to help :)

I don't mind them either so I was mystified as to why the MODs considered this innocent thread deserving of a lock down. There must be more to this that meets the eye.

I fear they are, indeed, prejudiced against otters.
Thank you for your support here Bigeye. I'm glad someone is prepaed to stand up for the otters of this nation.

"The town takes its name from the River Otter on which it stands, the river taking its name from the animal. The 'St Mary' element refers to the fact that the town belonged to the church of St Mary in Rouen in 1086." Glad to help :)
Damn you, sir. I thought it was to do with some holy lady doing naughties with an aquatic mammal.

Latest Threads