Other military forums

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bugsy, Aug 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've been having a bit of a butcher's around on the internet at other military forums.
    I obviously haven't seen all of them, for there must be gazillions. Youse all probably know about more Septic ones than I do, but those I've seen so far are all a bit dire without a lot of humour.
    With my, admittedly, restricted knowledge on the subject, I still find ARRSE by far superior in both contents and quality to any Septic sites.
    However, if you happen to know a few languages, in this case Italian, try this one:

I may be a bit biased, since my wife is Italian, but a lot of the humour, in particular the absolutely razor-sharp irony, should appeal to British squaddies. It has me falling off me chair sometimes.

Another one is here:

This is a Kraut forum and as such is a bit stiffer, but there's still some very good stuff on it, particularly on the present war in Iraq.

2. The Italians have an Army ?.
  3. Yes their the ones whos' Regimental colour is the White Flag.
  4. I would imagine you could count the amount of guys on here that can speak fluent italian on one hand.

I would rather spoon my eyes out than pollute my brain with that nasty oily language.

Nice pizzas though
  5. I thought that was the french?
  6. I was going to say they are sisters-in-arms but that wouldn't be quite right would it? Sisters-in-surrender?