OTC - Sep08 onwards.

Discussion in 'OTC' started by Karl_uk, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok now i actually have the right forum.

Has anyone got a nice list off any entry requirements and stuff like that? (for OTC ofc) and how do u go about actually joining?

Any help/advice would be much appreciated.

cheers, karl.

Edited: To correct my *awful* grammar and spelling :twisted:

2. Learn basic English first.

3. Phone them up and ask them.

Google "OTC (insert city here)", and you'll get the relevant website.

And remember, they'll want to see initiative and a good grasp of communication skills. You've still got six months to learn!

4. I know there's been some "students are retards" posts on here recently, but bit petty isn't it?

Anyway, is that better or should i go find my GCSE English books again? :evil: 8O

5. msr

msr LE

They will have a stand at Freshers Fair.

msr

6. No. Just stop writing like a chav cretin.

7. And how exactly am I writing like a chav? And i also find it quite amusing that you're classing me as a chav. Do you really think that everyone thats our age is like a chav? Bit sad if you do, but would also explain ur anger problems i guess.

8. Nice to see you've edited your original post. ;)

I said 'like a chav cretin' not 'you are a chav, cretin'.

Anger problem? Naa. Just helping you to put across a better first impression. It may stand you in good stead later on in life.

Being in an OTC has more responsibilities than being a member of the stamp club and all that. ;)

9. Now we all know that's a lie :D

10. Shhhh.

11. haha, thats brilliant. thats going straight to my favourites. :)

And yeh, fair enough i see your point but i have seen much worse posts, in grammar/spelling terms and nothing was said, so figured you all didn't care that much.

Guess I was wrong :oops:

12. Alternatively, they don't really give a t#ss about your English, they're just bored of inane school kids coming on and asking questions about joining that could easily be solved by looking at the relevant website.

13. Or we can help the poor lad...

Firstly..where do you intend to go to uni...chances are there will be one in range.
    Similair to the posts above, google UOTC..and go to the official army website for it. There are more than just one university recruited from for each UOTC, for example, Birmingham recruits from the obvious..Birmingham, but the UCE, Aston, Warwick, Keele, Staffs, Coventry, Worcester and Wolves. Liverpool from Liverpool, then John Moore's, Hope, Edge Hill, Lancaster and Preston.
    Basically its a case of looking online, or posting here, and we can try and help?

14. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

You could start with the OTC Recruiting Mega Thread.

Mong!

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.