OTC Recruiting Mega Thread

Hey...im hoping to join Tayforth OTC in septmeber (if i get the grades for Dundee!) And i was just wondering if anyone has any info on the selection weekend and what it entails? Thanks :D

its a good laugh the selection weekend.nothing to worry about- a chance to have a good laugh really-myself and a few others from stirling will probably be there as well as the guys from st andrews and dundee

murphy63 said:
its a good laugh the selection weekend.nothing to worry about- a chance to have a good laugh really-myself and a few others from stirling will probably be there as well as the guys from st andrews and dundee
Not very positive! Surely a few isn't the best recruitment target 8O

escape_artists_never_die said:
murphy63 said:
Not very positive! Surely a few isn't the best recruitment target 8O
Hear Hear i do belive that stirling can manage more than a few. You should try and aim for platoon strength and thereby build on last years success. :D

Christ... If you get the grades??? If you dont can I point you in the direction of your local council I understand most of them are currently looking for applications for (waste) management

I am going to uni in September also; is it possible to be in the RN Reserve and the OTC at the same time?

edited for better wording

Recruit Selection weekend will be held at Barry Buddon over the weekend 29 Sep - 1 Oct 06. Prior to selection weekend there will be a number of "open evenings" in the different locations in the weeks leading up to 29 Sep 06.

eand, finex-merely a figure of speech-well aware what we need to aim for this year.And i'm sure we'll get it-after all we are even starting to get the union onside and have plenty of offers of help from the student newspaper.so i doubt we'll have trouble finding people who are up for a laugh and giving otc a shot.

Hey there, im going to Leeds uni this yr and i was wonderin when the selection weekend is and what units leeds has? coz the website is not that detailed lol

much appreciated if you could help me out!

P.S thx for the re-direction leBuzzer!

I'm not at leeds, so I'm really no help. I'm just answering because I have nothing better to do...
But most OTCs will be standing outside the union during freshers' week telling people to join and taking them off to the TAC so you can look round and sign up.
have fun!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jagythistle OTC and ACF 0
msr Gunners 2
W OTC and ACF 5