• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

OTC for distance learning degrees

I was thinking about this the other night, with the increase in distance learning degrees, especially post graduate qualifications, is the OTC an option for these students? For instance could someone studying a distance learning course for an english uni join a scottish OTC?
No. You have to be a full time undergraduate in a university affililiated to the OTC which I believe most, if not all, HEFCE funded institutions are - (University of Buckingham and Cranfield being non HEFCE funded may not qualify for Oxford OTC).
They could however join any unit in the country and go to their local OTC as a TASO...however I am convinced that if there was such a thing as full time distance learning (why !?) it wouldn't matter to the UOTC which Uni they were at.

Latest Threads