Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Osprey vests to replace CBA in DPM?

Kinda see what he means. Most of the training for the hot sandy places is done in temperate areas, and involves live firing. Surely from pov of training realism and range safety, temperate dpm osprey may be of use?

elnoddo said:
Have you ever worn the stuff fella? I'd like to see you do a cft wearing it, bet you would look well ally after a couple of miles :wink:

That said i do look quite daper in a 2 suit, and i wouldent like to do a CFT in that ether, far too old school (as in WW1).

chrisg46 said:
Kinda see what he means. Most of the training for the hot sandy places is done in temperate areas, and involves live firing. Surely from pov of training realism and range safety, temperate dpm osprey may be of use?

Tho if were going for training realism they wouldent have told me off when i was OPFOR and i browned myself up with cam cream. ho hum

super_stab69 said:
Tho if were going for training realism they wouldent have told me off when i was OPFOR and i browned myself up with cam cream. ho hum

Cor you sound well mental I wish I was in your unit you must have some right laughs!!!

What are they playing at telling you off just for being a fucking cock.

elnoddo said:
super_stab69 said:

Cor you sound well mental I wish I was in your unit you must have some right laughs!!!

What are they playing at telling you off just for being a fucking cock.

wow someone woke up on the sarcasticside of bed this morning