Osprey on EBay

MDP will act on reports. Enough kit is now turning up on fleabay for them to have just bought a system to full time monitor it.

Report it to ebay and they'll usually stop the action.
If you're reporting it to MDP they like a print out of the page in case ebay take it down before they can check it.

MDP will act on reports. Enough kit is now turning up on fleabay for them to have just bought a system to full time monitor it.

Report it to ebay and they'll usually stop the action.
If you're reporting it to MDP they like a print out of the page in case ebay take it down before they can check it.
So how do you get in touch with MDP then.

Seen a few GSR's go for sale on there, don't think people have realised you can be traced back to it as the serial number under the chin is linked to your JPA!

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

Seen a few GSR's go for sale on there, don't think people have realised you can be traced back to it as the serial number under the chin is linked to your JPA!

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

One of the posters seems to have a full 1157 on there including ospray, mk7 and a GSR.

As for the serial number my stores did not even look at it and I did no realise they were.

D

Davetheclown

Some guys are morons, giving away capability like that, hope the MDP step in, I am a clown but not a irresponsible idiot.

Rather randomly the seller seems to have a track record in selling off babygrows and baby items. Somewhat bizarre.

Is there a way to contact MOD Police over this as I suspect its the sort of thing they'd take a keen interest in.

D

Davetheclown

unbelievebly there is no internet, or email to MDP? I mean any form of direct reporting!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Flying Felix Aviation 6
S The NAAFI Bar 78
Gook Aviation 18