Osnabrueck barracks?

As a clue OSNABRUCK is a town in West Germany that was stuffed full of many different barracks and generally known as Osnatraz, or just 'The Traz'.

It may seem people are being a bit unhelpful by not answering but what you have at the moment is so vague as to be not worth bothering with..

Ok thanks so far.

I'm not 100% sure of the name of the barracks...could be Robertson? Robert?? Thats why I didnt want to say because I'm not certain of its name.

If they left Osnabrück last year...do you know where to? Or would you need more info to answer?

Thanks all the same.

Well most of the soldiers left Osnabrück by the end of November, however there were still a few soldiers remaining.

The last camp Mercer/Imphal Bks, was not handed back to the German Government until today.

dupester said:
Well most of the soldiers left Osnabrück by the end of November, however there were still a few soldiers remaining.

The last camp Mercer/Imphal Bks, was not handed back to the German Government until today.
Was there anything left of Mercer still standing?

MrsMiniver said:
Ok thanks so far.

I'm not 100% sure of the name of the barracks...could be Robertson? Robert?? Thats why I didnt want to say because I'm not certain of its name.

If they left Osnabrück last year...do you know where to? Or would you need more info to answer?

Thanks all the same.
Doesn't matter where the units have gone to(clue = the village), the person your probably after could be anywhere